That means you have opened something but never close them.
Closable have a method
close which you must call to release the resources associated with the component when you no longer need it.
To look for the leak, you can try
MAT, I often use it to find memory leaks(static data holding a reference to Activity, etc).
- Should accessing SharedPreferences be done off the UI Thread?
- Android StrictMode InstanceCountViolation
- Android: How do I prevent the soft keyboard from pushing my view up?
- How to Resize a Bitmap in Android?
- How to quit android application programmatically
- Error:(1, 0) Plugin with id ‘com.android.application’ not found
- Android Shared preferences for creating one time activity (example) [closed]
- Eclipse hangs at the Android SDK Content Loader
- How to get Spinner value?
- Finding Android SDK on Mac and adding to PATH
- 2D cross-platform game engine for Android and iOS? [closed]
- How do I “shake” an Android device within the Android emulator to bring up the dev menu to debug my React Native app
- Android Studio suddenly cannot resolve symbols
- Programmatically change input type of the EditText from PASSWORD to NORMAL & vice versa
- Set android shape color programmatically
- Notification click: activity already open
- Can I build Android apps with react native?
- Was PreferenceFragment intentionally excluded from the compatibility package?
- ActionBarActivity is deprecated [duplicate]
- Android Studio Image Asset Launcher Icon Background Color
- Resource linking fails on lStar
- How to check if activity is in foreground or in visible background?
- How can I dynamically set the position of view in Android?
- Generate signed apk android studio
- Android Lollipop, AppCompat ActionBar custom view doesn’t take up whole screen width
- Bind service to activity in Android
- Broadcast Receiver within a Service
- Error:(6, 0) Gradle DSL method not found: ‘google()’
- Scrollview can host only one direct child [duplicate]
- What is the default layout background
- Is there an equivalent to iOS’s Keychain for user credentials on Android?
- Expand and give focus to SearchView automatically
- How to add multiple widgets in the same app?
- ViewPager as a circular queue / wrapping
- Rendering SVG with OpenGL (and OpenGL ES)
- Running docker on Android
- Implementing a rich text editor in Android?
- Embedded Chromium or Webkit in Android app
- What triggers a View’s measure() to be called
- Android ViewPager Prev/Next Button
- Crashlytics found an invalid API key – AndroidStudio build
- Initialize preferences from XML in the main Activity [duplicate]
- Android ClassNotFoundException: Didn’t find class on path
- Android – How to Dismiss All Dialogs in onPause
- Starting Android service already running?
- Android :java.lang.SecurityException: Injecting to another application requires INJECT_EVENTS permission
- Disable Android browser’s input overlays?
- Android GCM: same sender id for more application
- Android Emulator vs Real Device
- Setting Ellipsize on TextView reduces lines shown by one (instead of only ellipsizing last)