Nah you can’t, there’s nothing to refer to anyway (e.g. logical ID). Just create your own main table ;-).
This is probably one of the reason it can’t be used:
One way to protect your VPC is to leave the main route table in its original default state (with only the local route), and
explicitly associate each new subnet you create with one of the custom route tables you’ve created. This ensures that you must
explicitly control how each subnet’s outbound traffic is routed.
- AWS CloudFormation returning “Invalid request” when trying to create a AWS::Route53::RecordSet
- S3 Static Website Hosting Route All Paths to Index.html
- What is the difference between Elastic Beanstalk and CloudFormation for a .NET project?
- RRSet of type CNAME with DNS name foo.com. is not permitted at apex in zone bar.com
- ValidationError Stack:arn aws cloudformation stack is in ROLLBACK_COMPLETE state and can not be updated
- How can I quickly and effectively debug CloudFormation templates?
- CloudFront distribution not showing as Route53 alias target
- Route 53 doesn’t allow adding DKIM keys because length is too long
- Tried to create 2 record set type=TXT in Route53
- How can I reuse existing resources in CloudFormation?
- AWS CloudFormation – Custom variables in templates
- No targets available when trying to set alias target from Route 53 to S3
- How do I determine the ARN of my Amazon route53-hosted zone?
- in cloudformation is it possible to create a reusable string?
- How to upload a file into S3 bucket using CloudFormation script?
- How do I get AWS CloudFormation to recreate a resource I manually deleted?
- set Google Apps SPF record in Amazon AWS Route 53
- Can FindInMap return a list?
- AWS Cloudformation and manual changes
- How do I setup Route 53 to point to Api Gateway
- Conditional Property in AWS CloudFormation
- AWS CloudFormation Stack update error: Requires capabilities : [CAPABILITY_IAM]
- Template format error: unsupported structure seen in AWS CloudFormation
- User is not authorized to perform: cloudformation:CreateStack
- Specify log group for an AWS lambda?
- Exporting DNS zonefile from Amazon Route 53
- How to move a domain from Godaddy to AWS Route 53
- Does it make sense to have an Amazon Elastic Load Balancer with just one EC2 instance?
- What does the dualstack prefix mean in AWS ELB?
- How do you put up a maintenance page for AWS when your instances are behind an ELB?
- Cross Account Alias Records
- Redirect to index.html for S3 subfolder
- Email address is not verified (AWS SES)
- Technically what is the difference between s3n, s3a and s3?
- Is there a way to change the http status codes returned by Amazon API Gateway?
- AWS IAM Role vs Group
- When to use a boto3 client and when to use a boto3 resource?
- No Cache-Control Header for files from AWS CloudFront with S3 Origin
- Who’s behind community AMIs on Amazon EC2?
- What algorithm does Amazon ELB use to balance load?
- How do you delete an AWS ECS Task Definition?
- Are S3 buckets region specific?
- What’s the difference between BatchGetItem and Query in DynamoDB?
- AWS Lambda “errorMessage”: Task timed out after 3.00 seconds
- RRSet with DNS name foo. is not permitted in zone bar
- For an Amazon S3 bucket deployment from GitHub how do I fix the error AccessControlListNotSupported: The bucket does not allow ACLs?
- Name an EC2 Instance in the CloudFormation template?
- How can I allow a Group to assume a Role?
- Is using a load balancer with ElasticSearch unnecessary?
- Cognito auth flow fails with “Already found an entry for username Facebook_10155611263153532”