Here‘s what I found:
Tries to determine the name of the
Linux OS distribution name.
platform.dist is deprecated since 2.6, you have to use
platform.linux_distribution in Python 2 (but it is also deprecated in Python 3.5).
- open() in Python does not create a file if it doesn’t exist
- UnicodeDecodeError: ‘utf8’ codec can’t decode byte 0x9c
- Install tkinter for Python [duplicate]
- How to activate virtualenv in Linux?
- How to get Linux console window width in Python
- No such file or directory “limits.h” when installing Pillow on Alpine Linux
- docker.errors.DockerException: Error while fetching server API version
- How do you set your pythonpath in an already-created virtualenv?
- Getting MAC Address
- Python subprocess.Popen “OSError: [Errno 12] Cannot allocate memory”
- How to upgrade pip3?
- How to configure ChromeDriver to initiate Chrome browser in Headless mode through Selenium?
- Pycharm and sys.argv arguments
- How do I install python on alpine linux?
- What is different between makedirs and mkdir of os?
- fcntl substitute on Windows
- using pip3: module “importlib._bootstrap” has no attribute “SourceFileLoader”
- Call to operating system to open url?
- what does –enable-optimizations do while compiling python?
- How to get the PYTHONPATH in shell?
- Run Python script at startup in Ubuntu
- How to check existence of a folder with python and then remove it?
- How to use export with Python on Linux
- ImageMagick not authorized to convert PDF to an image
- How can I activate a virtualenv in Linux?
- Pip is not working for Python 3.10 on Ubuntu
- How to install a module for all users with pip on linux?
- Detect face then autocrop pictures
- Packaging a Python script on Linux into a Windows executable
- Anaconda: disable prompt change
- Linux command-line call not returning what it should from os.system?
- RuntimeError: Invalid DISPLAY variable
- conda command will prompt error: “Bad Interpreter: No such file or directory”
- What does “the following packages will be superseded by a higher priority channel” mean?
- How to install python developer package?
- After Anaconda installation, conda command fails with “ImportError: no module named conda.cli”
- Python logging – check location of log files?
- run a python script in terminal without the python command
- cat, grep and cut – translated to python
- Cannot “pip install cryptography” in Docker Alpine Linux 3.3 with OpenSSL 1.0.2g and Python 2.7
- How to automatically install required packages from a Python script as necessary?
- python GDAL 2.1 installation on Ubuntu 16.04
- Compare two images the python/linux way
- Why does Python “preemptively” hang when trying to calculate a very large number?
- how to find the owner of a file or directory in python
- command ‘x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc’ failed with exit status 1
- Why XGrabKey generates extra focus-out and focus-in events?
- How to use the same Python virtualenv on both Windows and Linux
- What is the return value of subprocess.call()?
- What is the difference between installing a package using pip vs. apt-get?