Looking at the source it seems that the remote feature branch is deleted only if you call
git flow feature finish with
However, this fetches the remote before finishing the feature. From the docs:
-F fetch from $ORIGIN before performing finish
Otherwise you can delete the remote branch manually with:
git push origin :feature/new
- Create a branch in Git from another branch
- Git merge hotfix branch into feature branch
- Git branching strategy integated with testing/QA process
- Git flow release branches and tags – with or without “v” prefix
- Following git-flow how should you handle a hotfix of an earlier release?
- Git-flow and master with multiple parallel release-branches
- Git flow – create feature branch off another feature branch
- Trying to understand what Travis CI does and when it should be used
- Managing hotfixes when develop branch is very different from master?
- git flow branches have diverged
- Is there a command to undo git-flow feature start?
- Gitflow: Should I squash commits when merging from a release branch into master?
- How to reset the git-flow configuration in SourceTree?
- GitFlow: safely merge develop changes to a feature branch
- git flow – how do I pause development on one feature to work on another
- What is the master branch and release branch for?
- Branching and merging best practices in Git
- Proper way to use Gitflow with pull requests
- delete a ‘feature’ branch using gitflow without merging into master branch
- What’s the difference between HEAD, working tree and index, in Git?
- Git – push current branch shortcut
- Change a branch name in a Git repo
- What does Linus Torvalds mean when he says that Git “never ever” tracks a file?
- Why does ‘git commit’ not save my changes?
- Setting git parent pointer to a different parent
- Checkout remote branch using git svn
- How can I view all the git repositories on my machine?
- Rollback to last git commit
- git add all except ignoring files in .gitignore file
- How can I deploy/push only a subdirectory of my git repo to Heroku?
- Git: 1.List all files in a branch, 2.compare files from different branch
- Using Git, show all commits that exist *only* on one specific branch, and not *any* others
- Git push master fatal: You are not currently on a branch
- ‘git diff’ between a remote and local repository
- How can I tell if a file will be uploaded to git lfs correctly?
- How to revert multiple commits as part of a single commit
- What are advantages of keeping linear history in Git?
- How can I use `git diff –color-words` outside a Git repository?
- Why am I getting “Commit failed with error: pathspec … did not match any file(s)”?
- How to download a folder from github?
- git push vs git push origin
- Using someone else’s repo as a Git Submodule on GitHub
- How to make a git repository read-only?
- What goes wrong when using git worktree with git submodules
- Unable to push files to git due to: failed to push some refs
- git clone fails with “index-pack” failed?
- Partially stage files with Visual Studio
- Configure Git to use Plink
- automatically stash save/pop changes on git rebase?
- Git “revert” current directory