This seems to be an ongoing issue.
With Node 10.7.0 and Jest 23.4.1, adding
verbose: false to the jest config (per this suggestion) worked for me.
Now that I’ve gone to Jest 23.6 I also need to pass
TERM=dumb as an environment variable, per Tamlyn’s answer.
- How do I set a mock date in Jest?
- How can I test for object keys and values equality using Jest?
- Mock dependency in Jest with TypeScript
- Skip one test in test file Jest
- Mock only one function from module but leave rest with original functionality
- react-testing-library why is toBeInTheDocument() not a function
- What’s the difference between ‘.toMatchObject’ and ‘objectContaining’
- How to mock functions in the same module using Jest?
- How to mock a constructor like new Date()
- Testing with Jest and Webpack aliases
- Mocking globals in Jest
- ‘command not found: jest’
- ReferenceError: You are trying to `import` a file after the Jest environment has been torn down
- Jest mock inner function
- Using .env files for unit testing with jest
- How can I unit test non-exported functions?
- Jest URL.createObjectURL is not a function
- Jest: Timer and Promise don’t work well. (setTimeout and async function)
- How to fix Error: Not implemented: navigation (except hash changes)
- Jest Enzyme test a React component that returns null in render method
- TypeError: scrollIntoView is not a function
- Jest passing an object to expect().toBeCalledWith()
- eslint throws `no-undef` errors when linting Jest test files
- How to test a function that output is random using Jest?
- How can I mock Webpack’s require.context in Jest?
- unit test raises error because of .getContext() is not implemented
- Run Jest tests only for current folder
- How to use jest.config.js with create-react-app
- Jest – SyntaxError: Cannot use import statement outside a module
- Jest: TypeError: replaceAll is not a function
- Figuring out how to mock the window size changing for a react component test
- Jest No Tests found
- Jest stop test suite after first fail
- Components using Date objects produce different snapshots in different timezones
- Prevent “test/expect/etc is not defined” errors when using Jest
- Is there a way to have `toHaveBeenCalledWith` match a regular expression?
- “ReferenceError: document is not defined” when trying to test a create-react-app project
- Jest: Difference betwen –runInBand and –maxWorkers 1
- Jest equivalent to RSpec lazy evaluated variables (let)?
- ‘ReferenceError: jest is not defined’ when running unit test
- Jest: mocking console.error – tests fails
- Cannot mock a module with jest, and test function calls
- Jest Mock User Module in All Test Files
- How to import JSON file on Jest tests?
- Jest cannot load svg file
- Error is thrown but Jest’s `toThrow()` does not capture the error
- React testing library how to use waitFor
- Mock inner axios.create()
- How to mock es6 class using Jest
- How to mock uuid with Jest