Yes, you can.
Put this into the
head part of your webpage:
<link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon" href="https://stackoverflow.com/questions/35037482/favicon.ico">
It is important to not put the slash before the
favicon.ico part. Put the
favicon.ico file in your repository’s home directory.
- How to see an HTML page on Github as a normal rendered HTML page to see preview in browser, without downloading?
- Can I create more than one repository for github pages?
- Github Pages site not detecting index.html [closed]
- Unable to set favicon using Jekyll and github pages
- Adding a favicon to a static HTML page
- How to add a browser tab icon (favicon) for a website?
- Resize image in the wiki of GitHub using Markdown
- Favicon: .ico or .png / correct tags? [duplicate]
- Do you have to include ?
- Correct MIME Type for favicon.ico?
- HTML 5 Favicon – Support?
- Necessary to add link tag for favicon.ico?
- Favicon Standard – 2022 – svg, ico, png and dimensions? [duplicate]
- Favicon not showing up in Google Chrome [duplicate]
- How do I put my website’s logo to be the icon image in browser tabs?
- What is the best practice for creating a favicon on a web site? [closed]
- How to set favicon.ico properly on vue.js webpack project?
- How to make “spoiler” text in github wiki pages?
- Add Favicon to Website [duplicate]
- Creating a favicon [closed]
- Is it possible to add border to image in GitHub markdown?
- GitHub pages and relative paths
- SVG Favicon Not Working
- Send email from static page hosted on GitHub Pages
- What is currently the best way to get a favicon to display in all browsers that support Favicons? [duplicate]
- HTML5 “
- How to animate a favicon?
- Favicon Standard – 2023 – svg, ico, png and dimensions? [duplicate]
- HTML Favicon.ico won’t show on Google Chrome
- using favicon with css
- Add image in title bar [duplicate]
- HTML set image on browser tab [duplicate]
- HTML Title Image
- Favicon NOT working on Edge
- Div width 100% minus fixed amount of pixels
- With ng-bind-html-unsafe removed, how do I inject HTML?
- Is a URL allowed to contain a space?
- horizontal line and right way to code it in html, css
- How to put a link on a button with bootstrap?
- How can I find unused images and CSS styles in a website? [duplicate]
- VSCode not auto completing HTML
- CSS Cell Margin
- What is the difference between SVG and HTML5 Canvas?
- How to bind dynamic data to aria-label?
- Responsive table handling in Twitter Bootstrap
- Font Awesome & Unicode
- HTML background image offset by x pixels from the center
- How to use CSS calc() with an element’s height
- How to spamproof a mailto link?
- Display Adobe pdf inside a div