Remove below jar’s from class path and it should fix the issue –
log4j-to-slf4j-2.0.2.jar log4j-to-slf4j-2.0.2-sources.jar log4j-slf4j-impl-2.0.2.jar log4j-slf4j-impl-2.0.2-sources.jar
I was able to replicate and fix the issue after downloading
- Substituting parameters in log message and add a Throwable in Log4j 2
- Should a retrieval method return ‘null’ or throw an exception when it can’t produce the return value? [closed]
- Difference between using Throwable and Exception in a try catch [duplicate]
- Which part of throwing an Exception is expensive?
- When to choose checked and unchecked exceptions
- e.printStackTrace equivalent in python
- java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol
- Differences between Exception and Error
- Is it good practice to make the constructor throw an exception? [duplicate]
- Returning from a finally block in Java
- What’s Up with Logging in Java? [closed]
- When should an IllegalArgumentException be thrown?
- Where is logback encoder pattern documentation
- Eclipse – java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
- Is it possible to make log4j display which file it used to configure itself?
- What does “status” mean in Log4j2 configuration?
- Where do I configure log4j in a JUnit test class?
- Exception in thread “main” java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: a (Unsupported major.minor version 51.0) [duplicate]
- How do I stop stacktraces truncating in logs
- “NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class” error
- Using Joda Date & Time API to parse multiple formats
- What’s the intended use of IllegalStateException?
- When is it OK to catch a RuntimeException
- how to make log4j to write to the console as well
- Log4J: Strategies for creating Logger instances
- Difference between try-catch and throw in java
- Exception without stack trace in Java
- How to give environmental variable path for file appender in configuration file in log4j
- Java interface throws an exception but interface implementation does not throw an exception?
- java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException at java.util.AbstractList.remove(Unknown Source)
- How to configure log4j to log different log levels to different files for the same logger
- method called after release() exception unable to resume with android camera
- Can we use “return” in finally block [duplicate]
- Change location of log4j.properties
- Does Java’s try-with-resources catch errors or just exceptions?
- How to avoid checking for null values in method chaining? [duplicate]
- ThreeTen-Backport error on Android – ZoneRulesException: No time-zone data files registered
- How to check which exception type was thrown in Java?
- SLF4J: Failed to load class “org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder”. in a Maven Project [duplicate]
- Java – How to do Python’s Try Except Else
- How to handle a static final field initializer that throws checked exception
- Throwing multiple exceptions in Java
- Why do I get “Exception; must be caught or declared to be thrown” when I try to compile my Java code?
- When should Throwable be used instead of new Exception?
- Java Logging: show the source line number of the caller (not the logging helper method)
- ClassNotFoundException com.mysql.jdbc.Driver [duplicate]
- Why can’t I use a try block around my super() call?
- CompletableFuture swallows exceptions?
- What are the most commonly used runtime exceptions in java? [closed]
- Throw exception vs Logging