Not directly but you can use a pipe:
Note: original answer updated based on comments
git status -s | while read mode file; do echo $mode $file $(stat -c %y $file); done
git status -s | while read mode file; do echo $mode $(date --reference=$file +"%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S") $file; done
git status -s | while read mode file; do echo $mode $(stat -f "%Sm" $file) $file; done|sort
- How to use Git and Dropbox together? [closed]
- Create Git branch with current changes
- Git: How do I list only local branches?
- Changing capitalization of filenames in Git
- How can I get the latest tag name in current branch in Git?
- How do I merge changes to a single file, rather than merging commits?
- Forking vs. Branching in GitHub
- Project vs Repository in GitHub
- How does git store files?
- Transfer git repositories from GitLab to GitHub – can we, how to and pitfalls (if any)?
- Can a project have multiple origins?
- What are these ^M’s that keep showing up in my files in emacs?
- Git: fatal: Pathspec is in submodule
- When deleting remote git branch “error: unable to push to unqualified destination”
- Install npm module from gitlab private repository
- Differences for a certain folder between git branches [duplicate]
- How does Git compute file hashes?
- How to compare two revisions in Bitbucket?
- Unable to authenticate with Git Bash to Visual Studio Team Services
- How to use Git?
- Easier way to keep a git feature branch up to date
- How can I tell if a given git tag is annotated or lightweight?
- Git cli: get user info from username
- Why is the meaning of “ours” and “theirs” reversed with git-svn
- Git pretty format colors
- Commit empty folder structure (with git) [duplicate]
- How to get the last commit ID of a remote repo using curl-like command?
- How do I ignore all files in a folder with a Git repository in Sourcetree?
- Git log output log file
- What does “T” mean in “git status”? (it isn’t in the man page)
- How do I clean up my Github fork so I can make clean pull requests?
- What does the “@@…@@” meta line with at signs in svn diff or git diff mean?
- How do I move unpushed committed code to another branch?
- Dynamically Fill Jenkins Choice Parameter With Git Branches In a Specified Repo
- Remember GPG password when signing git commits
- “Make sure you configure your ‘user.email’ and ‘user.name’ in git” when trying to push to git lab
- How to avoid specifying absolute file path while git-add
- Git: set branch to current ref
- how to close a branch in git
- git rebase interactive: squash merge commits together
- How do I intentionally detach HEAD in git?
- Which is the best git hosting sw? – Gitolite vs. Gitlab vs. Gitorius [closed]
- Are pull requests part of Git, or a feature of tools like GitHub, Gerrit and Atlassian Stash?
- How can I print out the value of a git configuration setting (core.autocrlf) on Windows?
- How to avoid git conflicts in a team?
- How do you get git to ignore all contents of a directory?
- How can I list the git subtrees on the root?
- How to make git log cut long comments?
- Git in Visual studio code says file is modified even when there is no change
- git checkout –ours does not remove files from unmerged files list