If you have Visual Studio installed you can use
dumpbin.exe. There’s also the
Get-PEHeader cmdlet in the PowerShell Community Extensions that can be used to test for executable images.
Dumpbin will report DLLs as
machine (x86) or
Get-PEHeader will report DLLs as either
- ps1 cannot be loaded because running scripts is disabled on this system
- .ps1 cannot be loaded because the execution of scripts is disabled on this system
- What is the purpose of the “Prefer 32-bit” setting in Visual Studio and how does it actually work?
- Execute PowerShell Script from C# with Commandline Arguments
- How to get Command Line info for a process in PowerShell or C#
- Post build event execute PowerShell
- What is the Linq.First equivalent in PowerShell?
- Unable to debug managed code using visual studio 2013 (“Cannot evaluate expression” error – am using debug build) (Note that VS 2012 works)
- Efficient way to remove ALL whitespace from String?
- How to implement custom JsonConverter in JSON.NET?
- Difference between new and override
- What is difference between MVC, MVP & MVVM design pattern in terms of coding c#
- The type must be a reference type in order to use it as parameter ‘T’ in the generic type or method
- How to call another controller Action From a controller in Mvc
- How do I check if a given string is a legal/valid file name under Windows?
- How to download a Nuget package without nuget.exe or Visual Studio extension?
- Only parameterless constructors and initializers are supported in LINQ to Entities
- GetHashCode Guidelines in C#
- How can I get “Copy to Output Directory” to work with Unit Tests?
- Can I initialize a C# attribute with an array or other variable number of arguments?
- Parsing Visual Studio Solution files
- How to get an array of all enum values in C#?
- “Could not load type [Namespace].Global” causing me grief
- How can I reliably determine the type of a variable that is declared using var at design time?
- How to get error information when HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() fails
- Make HashSet case-insensitive
- Can I use a collection initializer for Dictionary entries?
- How to post an array of complex objects with JSON, jQuery to ASP.NET MVC Controller?
- How to convert a GUID to a string in C#?
- Elegantly determine if more than one boolean is “true”
- Regex to get NUMBER only from String
- C# : Out of Memory exception
- What are the differences between proxy, wrapper or a façade classes
- Capture the Screen into a Bitmap
- Environment.TickCount vs DateTime.Now
- Windows service – get current directory
- why can’t you assign a number with a decimal point to decimal type directly without using type suffix?
- C# – Can publicly inherited methods be hidden (e.g. made private to derived class)
- Why does this method result in an infinite loop?
- How to return XML in ASP.NET?
- How to run unit tests in STAThread mode?
- OmniSharp.MSBuild.ProjectManager Attempted to update project that is not loaded:
- Reference a .NET Core Library in a .NET 4.6 project
- How to output to console in UWP on Windows 10?
- Redirect to login when unauthorized in ASP.NET Core
- someString.IndexOf(someString) returns 1 instead of 0 under .NET 4
- Associativity math: (a + b) + c != a + (b + c)
- Intersect LINQ query
- OriginalValues cannot be used for entities in the Added state [duplicate]
- % (mod) explanation