I have found gdb quite useful. I use it as
mpirun -np <NP> xterm -e gdb ./program
This the launches xterm windows in which I can do
run <arg1> <arg2> ... <argN>
usually works fine
You can also package these commands together using:
mpirun -n <NP> xterm -hold -e gdb -ex run --args ./program [arg1] [arg2] [...]
- How can I inspect the file system of a failed `docker build`?
- Is there “Break on Exception” in IntelliJ?
- Debugging iframes with Chrome developer tools
- What is the difference between Step Into and Step Over in a debugger
- How can I make gdb save the command history?
- Debugging in Clojure? [closed]
- Accessing console and devtools of extension’s background.js
- Multiple commands in gdb separated by some sort of delimiter ‘;’?
- How to debug Google Apps Script (aka where does Logger.log log to?)
- Are there any HTTP/HTTPS interception tools like Fiddler for mac OS X? [closed]
- What’s the dSYM and how to use it? (iOS SDK)
- What is a debugger and how can it help me diagnose problems?
- Step by step interactive debugger for Rust?
- How to inspect the return value of a function in GDB?
- how to debug the js in jsfiddle
- Is there a way to make Firefox ignore invalid ssl-certificates?
- React Native app stuck on blank white screen with remote debugging using Nuclide
- Best ways to fit bug fixing into a Scrum process? [closed]
- How to view a DataTable while debugging
- Tool for debugging makefiles
- How to set level logging to DEBUG in Tomcat?
- How to debug a Gradle build.gradle file (in a debugger, with breakpoints)?
- Enumerate or list all variables in a program of [your favorite language here] [closed]
- How do I see the expanded macro code that’s causing my compile error?
- IIS does not list a web site that matches the launched URL
- Debugging Content Scripts for Chrome Extension
- How to get more info when the “Aw Snap” screen shows up in Chrome?
- Is it possible to get a core dump of a running process and its symbol table?
- How to use trace and dbg in Erlang to debug and trace my program?
- What is the best way to test and interact with inner functions defined inside a toplevel function?
- Debugging xUnit tests in .NET Core and Visual Studio Code
- Debug PostgreSQL function using pgAdmin
- using ipdb to debug python code in one cell (jupyter or Ipython)
- What’s the toughest bug you ever found and fixed? [closed]
- `po` gives `error: :1:1: error: use of unresolved identifier`
- How to “debug” Haskell with printfs?
- Visual Studio not breaking on user-unhandled exceptions
- IntelliJ IDEA Debugger does not show null element in a list
- How to programmatically detect debug mode in nodejs?
- How to close layout SRC windows in gdb?
- How do I debug AppleScript?
- GDB: How to list all source files used for compilation
- How to log all executed elasticsearch queries
- How do I skip external code when debugging in VS Code
- How do I disable the Symfony 2 profiler bar?
- how to debug node.js causing 100% cpu usage?
- How to debug Greasemonkey script with the Firebug extension?
- How do I use PDB files