After installing perlbrew you could install cpanm through this command:
Otherwise you will need to install cpanm manually each time you switch your Perl version on perlbrew. With this command just once.
Once installed you can then use
cpanm to install the missing module:
- How can I install a specific version of a set of Perl modules?
- How can I find the version of an installed Perl module?
- What’s the easiest way to install a missing Perl module?
- How can I de-install a Perl module installed via `cpan`?
- How can I install a CPAN module into a local directory?
- How do I update all my CPAN modules to their latest versions?
- How do I tell CPAN to install all dependencies?
- How do I get a list of installed CPAN modules?
- How can I use CPAN as a non-root user?
- Which cpan installer is the right one? (CPAN.pm/CPANPLUS/cpanminus)
- How do I “use” a Perl module in a directory not in @INC?
- How can I find out where a Perl module is installed?
- How can my Perl script find its module in the same directory?
- How can I require an optional Perl module if installed?
- How can I tell if a Perl module is core or part of the standard install?
- How do I include a Perl module that’s in a different directory?
- How do I automate CPAN configuration?
- How do I find which file Perl loaded when I use a module?
- How do I use constants from a Perl module?
- How can I start an interactive console for Perl?
- Find size of an array in Perl
- How can I print the contents of a hash in Perl?
- Perl flags -pe, -pi, -p, -w, -d, -i, -t?
- What’s the safest way to iterate through the keys of a Perl hash?
- How can Perl’s print add a newline by default?
- Easy way to print Perl array? (with a little formatting)
- How should I use the “my” keyword in Perl?
- How do I daemonize an arbitrary script in unix?
- How do I tell if a variable has a numeric value in Perl?
- Silent and scripted install of CPAN and Perl modules?
- Using output from a previous job in a new one in a GitHub Action
- How do I sleep for a millisecond in Perl?
- Programmatically read from STDIN or input file in Perl
- how to remove the first two columns in a file using shell (awk, sed, whatever)
- How do I include functions from another file in my Perl script?
- What is the difference between my and local in Perl?
- Best way to find the OS name and version on a Unix/Linux platform
- How should I do integer division in Perl?
- What does “0 but true” mean in Perl?
- How can I see if a Perl hash already has a certain key?
- Perl 5.20 and the fate of smart matching and given-when
- Perl subroutine arguments
- What is the difference between `$this`, `@that`, and `%those` in Perl?
- How to properly deobfusacte a Perl script?
- When should I use the & to call a Perl subroutine?
- How to check if a Perl script doesn’t have any compilation errors?
- What is the difference between parent and base in Perl 5?
- How can variables be set to NULL under the strict pragma?
- How do Perl method attributes work?
- What’s the best way to open and read a file in Perl?