I believe that:
cvs add file.txt cvs commit file.txt
… will resurrect it from the attic.
- CVS: List all files changed between tags (or dates)
- How do I revert a modified file using CVS?
- CVS: show files that are locally changed
- How is a tag different from a branch in Git? Which should I use, here?
- Difference between GIT and CVS
- Moving from CVS to Git: $Id$ equivalent?
- Why should I use version control? [closed]
- How do you deal with configuration files in source control?
- How to export revision history from mercurial or git to cvs?
- Diffing between two entire directories/projects in hg or git?
- PostgreSQL syntax check without running the query
- What are the advantages of using SVN over CVS?
- Is there a migration tool from CVS to Git?
- Subversion vs CVS [closed]
- Migrate project from RCS to git?
- Migrate from CVS to Git without losing history