SSL development libraries have to be installed
$ yum install openssl-devel libffi-devel
$ apt-get install libssl-dev libffi-dev
OS X (with Homebrew installed):
$ brew install openssl
- urllib and “SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED” Error
- certificate verify failed: unable to get local issuer certificate
- Python AttributeError: ‘module’ object has no attribute ‘SSL_ST_INIT’
- ImportError: cannot import name HTTPSHandler using PIP
- Python “pip install ” is failing with AttributeError: ‘module’ object has no attribute ‘SSL_ST_INIT’
- How to connect to a remote PostgreSQL database through SSL with Python
- SSL error unsafe legacy renegotiation disabled
- HTTPS connection Python
- Get exception description and stack trace which caused an exception, all as a string
- How to uninstall Python 2.7 on a Mac OS X 10.6.4?
- How to print to console in pytest?
- Pelican 3.3 pelican-quickstart error “ValueError: unknown locale: UTF-8”
- Invalid http_host header
- How to update Python?
- Reading a huge .csv file
- How can I copy a Python string?
- Python script to do something at the same time every day [duplicate]
- How to locate and insert a value in a text box (input) using Python Selenium?
- Where should I put my own python module so that it can be imported
- The most efficient way to remove first N elements in a list?
- How should I understand the output of dis.dis?
- Python iterating through object attributes [duplicate]
- pprint dictionary on multiple lines
- ImportError: No module named google.protobuf
- Python: count repeated elements in the list [duplicate]
- Parse a tuple from a string? [duplicate]
- TypeError: super() takes at least 1 argument (0 given) error is specific to any python version?
- Pandas DataFrame.to_csv raising IOError: No such file or directory
- Pass keyword arguments to target function in Python threading.Thread
- How do I get a decimal value when using the division operator in Python?
- Python dynamic function creation with custom names
- How to get PID by process name?
- Improve Row Append Performance On Pandas DataFrames
- RuntimeError: Attempting to deserialize object on a CUDA device
- ImportError: No module named enum
- Sphinx autosummary “toctree contains reference to nonexisting document” warnings
- Why do HTTPS requests produce SSL CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED error?
- scipy.stats seed?
- Get href using css selector with Scrapy
- How to open html file that contains Unicode characters?
- Python parse CSV ignoring comma with double-quotes
- Print command line arguments with argparse?
- delete items from a set while iterating over it
- How can I log a dictionary into a log file?
- How to read the last line of a file in Python? [duplicate]
- AttributeError when using “import dateutil” and “dateutil.parser.parse()” but no problems when using “from dateutil import parser”
- Convert mongodb return object to dictionary
- MSSQL in python 2.7
- install filter on logging level in python using dictConfig
- cx_Oracle doesn’t connect when using SID instead of service name on connection string