ALTER TABLE <TABLE NAME to be moved> MOVE TABLESPACE <destination TABLESPACE NAME>
Very nice suggestion from IVAN in comments so thought to add in my answer
Note: this will invalidate all table’s indexes. So this command is usually followed by
alter index <owner>."<index_name>" rebuild;
- ORA-12514 TNS:listener does not currently know of service requested in connect descriptor
- How to create a new database after initally installing oracle database 11g Express Edition?
- Difference between oracle DATE and TIMESTAMP
- Hibernate dialect for Oracle Database 11g?
- Where does Oracle SQL Developer store connections?
- How to display databases in Oracle 11g using SQL*Plus
- ORA-01461: can bind a LONG value only for insert into a LONG column-Occurs when querying
- How to uninstall / completely remove Oracle 11g (client)? [closed]
- How to create a user in Oracle 11g and grant permissions
- How to import an Oracle database from dmp file and log file?
- ORA-01017 Invalid Username/Password when connecting to 11g database from 9i client
- ORA-28000: the account is locked error getting frequently
- Functions vs procedures in Oracle
- ORA-01034: ORACLE not available ORA-27101: shared memory realm does not exist
- How to use Oracle’s LISTAGG function with a unique filter? [duplicate]
- Granting DBA privileges to user in Oracle
- How to find out when a particular table was created in Oracle?
- How can I describe a table in Oracle without using the DESCRIBE command?
- Creating a trigger in Oracle Express
- Explicitly set column value to null SQL Developer
- Oracle pl-sql escape character (for a ” ‘ “)
- ORA-12505, TNS:listener does not currently know of SID given in connect descriptor
- How to list active / open connections in Oracle?
- Why are Oracle table/column/index names limited to 30 characters?
- UUID max character length
- How to get primary key column in Oracle?
- How to avoid variable substitution in Oracle SQL Developer
- ORA-01882: timezone region not found
- How do I turn off Oracle password expiration?
- Oracle difference between SID, DB Name, DB Domain, Global Database Name, Service Name, Service Alias and Instance Name
- Installing Oracle 32bit and 64bit client on the same machine
- Run Stored Procedure in SQL Developer?
- Oracle PL/SQL – Raise User-Defined Exception With Custom SQLERRM
- Oracle SQL Developer – Query results window with grid missing
- Finding last index of a string in Oracle
- How do I show running processes in Oracle DB?
- Find out the history of SQL queries
- Create a user with all privileges in Oracle
- ORA-01653: unable to extend table by in tablespace ORA-06512
- Oracle insert if not exists statement
- Find the server name for an Oracle database
- How to generate entire DDL of an Oracle schema (scriptable)?
- Find out free space on tablespace
- How do I change the default schema in sql developer?
- Is there a way to do full text search of all oracle packages and procedures?
- INSERT SELECT statement in Oracle 11G
- How do I view a Tree list of Schemas for a database in Oracle SQL Developer?
- Base64 encoding and decoding in oracle
- Passing an array of data as an input parameter to an Oracle procedure
- How to catch a unique constraint error in a PL/SQL block?