For me the problem was resolved by setting Typescript validation to true in VSCode settings:
I had turned this off in my workspace settings in the past and forgot!
So make sure to double check that this setting is not set to false in your user settings, workspace settings or folder settings.
For instance the rule I was trying to get work was checking for undefined variables which was immediately fixed when I set validate to true.
- Experimental decorators warning in TypeScript compilation
- Hide .js.map files in Visual Studio Code: File Nesting
- Visual Studio Code compile on save
- What is the shortcut in Visual Studio Code for console.log
- Auto import in Visual Studio Code only offering absolute path with Lerna subpackages in TypeScript
- What TypeScript version is Visual Studio Code using? How to update it?
- vscode imports import console = require(“console”); automatically
- Jest + Typescript + Absolute paths (baseUrl) gives error: Cannot find module
- Visual Studio Code – Adjust import quotation setting
- Visual Studio Code Automatic Imports
- Setting up tsconfig with spec/test folder
- Argument of type ‘X’ is not assignable to parameter of type ‘X’
- How to disable TypeScript warnings in VSCode?
- How do I disable: [js] File is a CommonJS module; it may be converted to an ES6 module
- How to use multiple tsconfig files in vs-code?
- How to disable automatic import statements in VsCode October 2017
- “Unverified breakpoint” in Visual Studio Code with Chrome Debugger extension
- Problem with Visual Studio Code using “react-jsx” as jsx value with create-react-app
- How can I see the full expanded contract of a Typescript type?
- Disable TSLint in VSCode
- how to debug typescript files in visual studio code
- VSCode showing “cannot find module” TS error for .vue import while compiling doesn’t
- Only ‘amd’ and ‘system’ modules are supported alongside –out
- How can I go to the implementation of something instead of its TypeScript declaration?
- Exclude node_modules from “problems”
- ESLint Definition for rule ‘import/extensions’ was not found
- Where is VSCode’s “Restart TS server”?
- What to put in package.json types field for typescript based libs
- parameter implicitly has an ‘any’ type
- How to view full type definition on hover in VSCode, TypeScript?
- Why does Typescript ignore my tsconfig.json inside Visual Studio Code?
- Optional chaining operator support in VSCode
- vscode typescript: ‘Add all missing imports’ shortcut
- Prettier is not indenting as specified
- Command not found in VSCode extension
- How do I refer to another typescript type in comments/JSDoc?
- Is there a way to document fields in an interface in TypeScript?
- How can I use TSLint in VS Code?
- Visual Studio Code – apply rename file refactoring in all ES6 imports
- Difference between codeActionsOnSave and formatOnSave in VS Code
- Define global constants
- What does the pipe(|) mean in typescript?
- typescript outDir setting in tsconfig.json not working
- How to merge two enums in TypeScript
- the syntax requires an imported helper named __spreadArrays
- React-Redux useSelector typescript type for state
- TypeScript decorator reports “Unable to resolve signature of class decorator when called as an expression”
- How to bypass warning Unexpected any. Specify a different type @typescript-eslint/no-explicit-any
- Is it possible to wrap a function and retain its types?
- Is there a way to represent a non-negative integer in TypeScript so that the compiler would prevent using fractions and negatives?