It’s possible using the
<button name="name" value="value" type="submit">Sök</button>
From the W3C page on
Buttons created with the BUTTON element function just like buttons created with the INPUT element, but they offer richer rendering possibilities: the BUTTON element may have content.
- How do you disable browser autocomplete on web form field / input tags?
- How to align checkboxes and their labels consistently cross-browsers
- Two submit buttons in one form
- What is the boundary in multipart/form-data?
- What’s the proper value for a checked attribute of an HTML checkbox?
- Is there a W3C valid way to disable autocomplete in a HTML form?
- Submitting a form by pressing enter without a submit button
- Disable spell-checking on HTML textfields
- How to align texts inside of an input?
- Multiple submit buttons in an HTML form
- When submitting a GET form, the query string is removed from the action URL
- Is well formed without a ?
- Google Chrome form autofill and its yellow background
- How do you overcome the HTML form nesting limitation?
- Form inside a form, is that alright? [duplicate]
- Form inline inside a form horizontal in twitter bootstrap?
- How do I change the color of radio buttons?
- CSS selector for text input fields?
- How to allow only one radio button to be checked?
- Stop LastPass filling out a form
- using href links inside tag
- What is the default form HTTP method?
- Can you have multiline HTML5 placeholder text in a ?
- How to make input type= file Should accept only pdf and xls
- Submit HTML form on self page
- Limit number of characters allowed in form input text field
- How to prevent robots from automatically filling up a form?
- How can I submit a POST form using the tag?
- Clicking the text to select corresponding radio button
- What characters are allowed in the HTML Name attribute inside input tag?
- Why is the first element always blank in my Rails multi-select, using an embedded array?
- Preventing Firefox from remembering the input value on refresh with a meta tag
- HTML5 Email input pattern attribute
- html5 form checkValidity() method not found
- HTML: Characters allowed for name attribute of input element?
- HTML5 validation when the input type is not “submit”
- What’s the point of HTML forms `name` attribute?
- HTML5: How to make a form submit, after pressing ENTER at any of the text inputs?
- How to edit the size of the submit button on a form?
- Can a ::before selector be used with a ?
- Give border title in div
- Cannot remove outline/dotted border from Firefox select drop down [duplicate]
- How to submit a form on enter when the textarea has focus?
- Adding contact form to a static website [closed]
- How to create a label inside an element?
- How to remove x and y on submit in HTML form with Image type button?
- Enabling browser’s form auto-filling
- How to prevent browser from caching form fields? [duplicate]
- How to get rid of blue outer border when clicking on a form input field?
- If an HTML form has two buttons, how do I know which got clicked?