Check your location variables at
plt.text line in
autolabel definition. I had the same problem and I found that the
y variable I gave to
plt.text function was too large compared to the value of my dataset of plot.
This is also an issue with
plt.annotate if the location is outside the figure.
- Improve subplot size/spacing with many subplots
- How to draw vertical lines on a given plot
- Add x and y labels to a pandas plot
- How to add hovering annotations to a plot
- How to add a title to a Seaborn boxplot
- Format y axis as percent
- How to add value labels on a bar chart
- plot different color for different categorical levels using matplotlib
- Can Pandas plot a histogram of dates?
- Annotate bars with values on Pandas bar plots
- Saving plots (AxesSubPlot) generated from python pandas with matplotlib’s savefig
- Pandas plot doesn’t show
- How to dynamically update a plot in a loop in IPython notebook (within one cell)
- Getting vertical gridlines to appear in line plot in matplotlib
- Scatter plots in Pandas/Pyplot: How to plot by category [duplicate]
- making matplotlib scatter plots from dataframes in Python’s pandas
- Pandas timeseries plot setting x-axis major and minor ticks and labels
- Plotting a stacked Bar Chart
- Matplotlib/Pandas error using histogram
- How do I add a title and axis labels to Seaborn Heatmap?
- Color by Column Values in Matplotlib
- Python “TypeError: unhashable type: ‘slice'” for encoding categorical data
- Line plot with data points in pandas
- How to plot multiple bars grouped
- How to create a scatter plot by category [duplicate]
- How to use log scale with pandas plots
- Matplotlib showing x-tick labels overlapping
- Matplotlib plot is a no-show
- Plot multiple columns of pandas DataFrame using Seaborn
- Is it possible to add a string as a legend item
- plot different color for different categorical levels
- What is the process to create pdf reports with charts from a DB?
- How to save the Pandas dataframe/series data as a figure?
- Count number of elements in each column less than x
- How to get rid of grid lines when plotting with Seaborn + Pandas with secondary_y
- iPython/Jupyter Notebook and Pandas, how to plot multiple graphs in a for loop?
- How to plot one single data point?
- Making a chart bigger in size
- Seaborn plots in a loop
- plotting a histogram on a Log scale with Matplotlib
- Xticks by pandas plot, rename with the string
- countplot() with frequencies
- How do I plot two countplot graphs side by side? [duplicate]
- How to add edge color to a histogram
- Bar Chart: How to choose color if value is positive vs value is negative
- Plotting multiple scatter plots pandas
- Scatter plot form dataframe with index on x-axis
- How to change the color of a single bar in a bar plot
- matplotlib savefig() size control
- How to make a histogram from a list of strings