add project A to project B’s build path.
Follow these steps:
Right click on project B’s folder in eclipse –> properties –> build path –> projects –> add.
Now add project A
- Eclipse error: “The import XXX cannot be resolved”
- Why “no projects found to import”?
- Any reason to clean up unused imports in Java, other than reducing clutter?
- Importing JSON into an Eclipse project
- ‘Must Override a Superclass Method’ Errors after importing a project into Eclipse
- Access restriction on class due to restriction on required library rt.jar?
- Things possible in IntelliJ that aren’t possible in Eclipse?
- How do I prevent Eclipse from hanging on startup?
- How to run eclipse in clean mode? what happens if we do so?
- Java version automatically change to java 1.5 after maven update
- A Java API to generate Java source files [closed]
- How to use conditional breakpoint in Eclipse?
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/hamcrest/SelfDescribing
- The declared package does not match the expected package “”
- No tests found with test runner ‘JUnit 4’
- Typical .gitignore file for an Android app
- Eclipse WTP vs sydeo, ” serves modules without publishing “
- Eclipse cursor changes to crosshair
- How to create war files
- How Do I Upload Eclipse Projects to GitHub?
- How to find which classes implement a particular interface in Eclipse?
- Stop spacebar keypress from triggering autocomplete in Eclipse
- Android: Alternative for context.getDrawable()
- Find methods calls in Eclipse project
- Specified VM install not found: type Standard VM, name jre7
- How do I view JRE’s source code in Eclipse?
- Confusion in choosing between JavaGit, JGit and EGit
- What’s the syntax to import a class in a default package in Java? [duplicate]
- “The POM for … is missing, no dependency information available” even though it exists in Maven Repository
- Eclipse Problems View not showing Errors anymore
- How to quickly implement/override methods in Eclipse?
- import sun.misc.BASE64Encoder results in error compiled in Eclipse
- Find unused classes in a Java Eclipse project
- Eclipse Generate Javadoc Wizard: what is “Javadoc Command”?
- Debugging multiple threads in eclipse
- Run on server option not appearing in Eclipse
- How to enable the Java keyword assert in Eclipse program-wise?
- How do I add the Java API documentation to Eclipse?
- Unable to complete the scan for annotations for web application [/app] due to a StackOverflowError
- Eclipse Java launch configuration file path
- Why doesn’t my java compiler level match my installed project facet?
- Getting a lightweight installation of Java Eclipse
- A shortcut to select a line in Eclipse?
- How to reference javadocs to dependencies in Maven’s eclipse plugin when javadoc not attached to dependency
- Java parsing XML document gives “Content not allowed in prolog.” error [duplicate]
- Increasing heap space in Eclipse: (java.lang.OutOfMemoryError)
- how to configure lombok in eclipse luna
- How to use org.apache.commons package?
- How to view all items of Errors under Problems View in Eclipse Editor
- How can I change the font of layout (XML) editor in Eclipse?