You can use post conditions (don’t mind the name, it will be evaluated before the code. And
do_something will only be executed if condition evaluates to truthy value (i.e. not
do_something if a
- How do I pick randomly from an array?
- When monkey patching an instance method, can you call the overridden method from the new implementation?
- Does ruby have real multithreading?
- What does the “map” method do in Ruby?
- Can’t install Ruby under Lion with RVM – GCC issues
- No increment operator (++) in Ruby? [duplicate]
- “for” vs “each” in Ruby
- How do I get ruby to print a full backtrace instead of a truncated one?
- How do I move a file with Ruby?
- How to get a substring of text?
- What does tilde-greater-than (~>) mean in Ruby gem dependencies? [duplicate]
- Get file name and extension in Ruby
- Can you supply arguments to the map(&:method) syntax in Ruby?
- How to implement an abstract class in Ruby
- How to update Ruby to 1.9.x on Mac?
- Merge and interleave two arrays in Ruby
- Reuse Cucumber steps
- What is the expected syntax for checking exception messages in MiniTest’s assert_raises/must_raise?
- Difference between class variables and class instance variables?
- How can I find which operating system my Ruby program is running on?
- Syntax for a for loop in ruby
- Why isn’t the eigenclass equivalent to self.class, when it looks so similar?
- what is the point of return in Ruby?
- OpenSSL vs GPG for encrypting off-site backups? [closed]
- Ruby Email validation with regex
- How to get the first key and value pair from a hash table in Ruby
- How to install RVM system requirements without giving sudo access for RVM user
- How to split string into only two parts with a given character in Ruby?
- Get today’s date in Jekyll with Liquid markup
- How to get rid of non-ascii characters in ruby
- how to convert 270921sec into days + hours + minutes + sec ? (ruby)
- Capybara: Select an option by value not text
- Why is it not a good idea to dynamically create a lot of symbols in ruby (for versions before 2.2)?
- How to get only class name without namespace
- Understanding Ruby’s load paths
- First element of an array with condition
- How do I get the target of a symlink?
- Set Attribute Dynamically of Ruby Object
- Cannot use RVM-installed Ruby with sudo
- Convert Ruby Hash into YAML
- How to use “gets” and “gets.chomp” in Ruby
- Set Ruby variable if it is not already defined
- WARNING: Can’t verify CSRF token authenticity in case of API development
- Vagrant – how to have host platform specific provisioning steps
- Uninstalling all gems Ruby 2.0.0
- Determining if an array of strings contains a certain substring in ruby
- hash[‘key’] to hash.key in Ruby
- How do you assign a variable with the result of a if..else block?
- ruby: sum corresponding members of two or more arrays
- How do I keep the delimiters when splitting a Ruby string?