first, as the log, your problem is…
you dont have the sock!
the sock (php7.2-fpm—-) is made when you start php.
check the location to make the sock.
- go to /etc/php/7.2/fpm/pool.d/ -> www.conf
- you can see the listen = “something something” <– this is the location address.
- if it is not /var/run/php/php7.2-fpm.sock, replace it.
run php (sudo service php7.2-fpm restart)
- check the folder you download sock (var/run/php)
- if you get the sock, restart your nginx
- if you get error, that means your nginx setting (to find the sock) is wrong.
- go to etc -> nginx -> sites-enabled and open default
- if fastcgi_pass unix:/run/php/php7.2-fpm.sock; is not, replace them.
- save and run it.