callback syntax is a little odd in PHP. What you need to do is make an array. The 1st element is the object, and the 2nd is the method.
You can also do it without
$method = 'SayHi'; $player->$method();
- How can I capture the result of var_dump to a string?
- How can I perform static code analysis in PHP? [closed]
- How can I parse a JSON file with PHP? [duplicate]
- Laravel 5 Failed opening required bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php
- PHP – how to best determine if the current invocation is from CLI or web server?
- Weird PHP error: ‘Can’t use function return value in write context’
- Laravel 5.5 ajax call 419 (unknown status)
- How to zip a whole folder using PHP
- Remove excess whitespace from within a string
- Cannot create cache directory .. or directory is not writable. Proceeding without cache in Laravel
- Tell Composer to use Different PHP Version
- How to prevent Browser cache for php site
- Why is require_once so bad to use?
- What is the difference between MySQL, MySQLi and PDO? [closed]
- How to check whether mod_rewrite is enable on server?
- Difference between dependency injection and dependency inversion
- Use PHP to create, edit and delete crontab jobs?
- Submitting a multidimensional array via POST with php
- PHP Thread Safe and Non-Thread Safe for Windows
- How to do error logging in CodeIgniter (PHP)
- PHP shorthand for isset()? [duplicate]
- Verify ImageMagick installation
- How to hash long passwords (>72 characters) with blowfish
- Laravel: Error [PDOException]: Could not Find Driver in PostgreSQL
- PHP – define constant inside a class
- How to implement a bitmask in php?
- What is the name and location of the Nginx config file (htaccess equivalent)?
- Switch from PHP 7.2 to 7.1 on Ubuntu 16.04, Apache
- Remove a part of a string, but only when it is at the end of the string
- php – Should I call exit() after calling Location: header?
- What does a PHP function return by default?
- PHP: Split string into array, like explode with no delimiter
- Laravel firstOrNew how to check if it’s first or new?
- Laravel: Difference App::bind and App::singleton
- How to start a foreach loop at a specific index in PHP
- How to test a second parameter in a PHPUnit mock object
- How can I use HTML tags in a Laravel localization file?
- How can I generate a HmacSHA256 signature of a string
- PHP Find all occurrences of a substring in a string
- Is it recommended to store PHP Sessions in MemCache?
- How to create multilingual translated routes in Laravel
- php imagecopyresized vs imagecopyresampled vs imagecopy pros/cons
- PHP Class Constants – Public, Private or Protected?
- Reading line by line from STDIN
- Why Xampp control panel shows an error access denied upon launch [closed]
- When is it good to use pass by reference in PHP?
- What is 22527 in error_reporting 22527 of phpinfo
- NGINX: connect() to unix:/var/run/php7.0-fpm.sock failed (2: No such file or directory)
- MySQL Performance – “IN” Clause vs. Equals (=) for a Single Value [duplicate]