elif [[ "$firstParam" == "update"]]; then
elif [[ "$firstParam" == "update" ]]; then
with a space between
- How to check the exit status using an ‘if’ statement
- Test for non-zero length string in Bash: [ -n “$var” ] or [ “$var” ]
- How to write if statement in .tmux.conf to set different options for different tmux versions?
- How to reload .bash_profile from the command line
- Timeout a command in bash without unnecessary delay
- Convert absolute path into relative path given a current directory using Bash
- How can I repeat a character in Bash?
- An “and” operator for an “if” statement in Bash
- How can I convert tabs to spaces in every file of a directory?
- Meaning of “[: too many arguments” error from if  (square brackets)
- Shell equality operators (=, ==, -eq)
- Random number from a range in a Bash Script
- Why start a shell command with a backslash?
- Run a string as a command within a Bash script
- What is the use case of noop [:] in bash?
- Hexadecimal To Decimal in Shell Script
- Should aliases go in .bashrc or .bash_profile? [duplicate]
- Display current date and time without punctuation
- What is the most elegant way to remove a path from the $PATH variable in Bash?
- In bash, how do I bind a function key to a command?
- Can colorized output be captured via shell redirect? [duplicate]
- When are square brackets required in a Bash if statement?
- Value too great for base (error token is “08”) [duplicate]
- Escape dollar sign in string by shell script
- How to load ~/.bash_profile when entering bash from within zsh?
- Unique Features of bash compared to zsh
- Bash script error: “function: not found”. Why would this appear?
- Exception handling in shell scripting?
- Source files in a bash script
- pipe stdout and stderr to two different processes in shell script?
- How to temporarily switch profiles for AWS CLI?
- Difference between ‘if -e’ and ‘if -f’
- Is there a way to avoid positional arguments in bash?
- Set a parent shell’s variable from a subshell
- Hidden features of Bash
- Dockerfile CMD instruction will exit the container just after running it
- How to store directory files listing into an array?
- Detect Apple Silicon from command line
- Use GNU find to show only the leaf directories
- What does “<
- CURL escape single quote
- How can I return to the previous working directory quickly in Bash?
- What does if [ $? -eq 0 ] mean for shell scripts? [duplicate]
- Is it necessary to specify traps other than EXIT?
- How to remove filename prefix with a Posix shell
- Check wget’s return value
- Piping and Redirection
- How to generate a list of all dates in a range using the tools available in bash?
- Connect to sqlplus in a shell script and run SQL scripts
- Why does the equal to operator not work if it is not surrounded by spaces?