Switch Apple Git to Git, the problem will go away.
brew install git to do it.
Another option is to accept the Xcode License
sudo xcodebuild -license accept
You can find this referring to the reference in the linked article.
- Git is not working after macOS Update (xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools)
- How can I resolve “Error: No developer directory found at /Developer”?
- Git is not working after macOS update (“xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools”)
- Failed to install command line tools on OSX Mavericks
- CFURLCopyResourcePropertyForKey failed because it was passed this URL which has no scheme:
- Git ignore file for Xcode projects
- How to install Xcode Command Line Tools
- Is it okay to delete the macOS Xcode CoreSimulator devices folder?
- Xcode is not currently available from the Software Update server
- How do you update Xcode on OSX to the latest version?
- MobileDevice.pkg untrusted, cannot open Xcode after OS X update
- Xcode on Mac App Store can’t install, show disk space not enough
- How to check if command line tools is installed
- How to manually create icns files using iconutil?
- Change templates in Xcode
- How can I use swift in Terminal?
- GDB missing in OS X v10.9 (Mavericks)
- The resulting API analysis is too large when upload app to mac store
- How to set Xcode version as default in my Mac?
- Unable to use xcodebuild on Mavericks with Command Line Tools installed
- How can I set the icon for a Mac Application in Xcode?
- Cannot install Xcode 10 Network Link Conditioner in macOS Mojave
- OSX Swift open URL in default browser
- Repeated Popup: Xcode wants to access key “com.apple.dt.XcodeDeviceMonitor” in your keychain
- How do I create a Delete-Line Keyboard shortcut in Xcode 8? The Xcode 3 solutions do not work anymore
- Use xcodebuild (Xcode 8) and automatic signing in CI (Travis/Jenkins) environments
- How can I use the legacy build system with Xcode 10’s `xcodebuild`?
- Codesign of Dropbox API fails in Xcode 4.6.3: “code object is not signed at all”
- macOS ‘wchar.h’ File Not Found
- Add Xcode project to github repo?
- How to run xcode from terminal?
- How to filter the xcodebuild command line output?
- How can I skip code signing for development builds in Xcode?
- Fastlane command not found
- Xcode-Increment build number only during ARCHIVE?
- Xcode 12.3 keeps freezing
- Can I install Xcode on an external hard drive along with the iPhone Simulator.app?
- when launching terminal macos get error Class ATCRTRestoreInfoFTABSubfile is implemented in both
- pyenv zlib error on MacOS:
- If not let – in Swift
- Very slow tab switching in Xcode 4.5 (Mountain Lion)
- How to collapse all issues in the Xcode issue navigator
- How do you fix “code object is not signed at all In subcomponent:” in Xcode 6, Mac OS X Yosemite or Mavericks?
- Xcode 4: Run tests from the command line (xcodebuild)?
- How to display compiler output or custom build steps output when building with xcode?
- override git from Xcode with homebrew version
- On mac, g++ (clang) fails to search /usr/local/include and /usr/local/lib by default
- Include Headers from added frameworks on Xcode
- Downloading Xcode with wget or curl
- Xcode: Dragging a Project to a Workspace shows tiny .xcodeproj file in Project Navigator. What’s wrong?