You can use
# FIXME, and
# OPTIMIZE and you can easily get all of these with the following rake task:
In addition to the default annotations, you can always specify and search for your own annotations:
rake notes:custom ANNOTATION=ZOMG
- Difference between rake db:migrate db:reset and db:schema:load
- How to pass arguments into a Rake task with environment in Rails? [duplicate]
- Rails: “Could not find bundler” (2.2.11) required by Gemfile.lock. (Gem::GemNotFoundException)
- Rails how to run rake task
- How do I use “gets” on a rake task?
- Run rake task in controller
- What exactly is Rake?
- Adding a custom seed file
- Where are rake tasks defined?
- Why is rake db:migrate:reset not listed in rake -T?
- I have a Rails task: should I use script/runner or rake?
- Including rake tasks in gems
- How do I find the source file for a rake task?
- How do I use helpers in rake?
- How do I force RAILS_ENV in a rake task?
- def block in rake task
- How can I download a file from a URL and save it in Rails?
- Equivalent of .try() for a hash to avoid “undefined method” errors on nil? [duplicate]
- Accessing a class’s constants
- How to list all methods for an object in Ruby?
- Is the server running on host “localhost” (::1) and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432?
- Get person’s age in Ruby
- Is there a way to access method arguments in Ruby?
- what is the best way to convert a json formatted key value pair to ruby hash with symbol as key?
- rspec 3 – stub a class method
- How to test exception raising in Rails/RSpec?
- How do I create multiple submit buttons for the same form in Rails?
- “Ago” date/time functions in Ruby/Rails
- Ruby on Rails: How can I revert a migration with rake db:migrate?
- Correctly doing redirect_to :back in Ruby on Rails when referrer is not available
- How to run a .rb file from IRB?
- Should I specify exact versions in my Gemfile?
- Can I set up Cascade deleting in Rails?
- How do I check to see if my array includes an object?
- Rails Paperclip how to delete attachment?
- Rails sessions current practices
- Rails optional belongs_to
- Why is my custom rake task in lib/tasks not discovered in Rails 3?
- incompatible character encodings: ASCII-8BIT and UTF-8
- Ruby Method calls declared in class body
- How to display the current date in “mm/dd/yyyy” format in Rails
- Rails: Should partials be aware of instance variables?
- What is the meaning of “h” in “”?
- Magic First and Last Indicator in a Loop in Ruby/Rails?
- When I run the rake:db migrate command I get an error “Uninitialized constant CreateArticles”
- ES6 syntax, harmony mode must be enabled with Uglifier.new(:harmony => true
- Unpermitted Parameters adding new fields to Devise in rails 4.0
- Ruby on Rails app on Google App Engine
- Class alias in Ruby
- How can I delete special characters?