which java is not evidence enough, since
/usr/bin/ will likely be in your
PATH anyway. Check
$ echo $JAVA_HOME
for evidence. Or run
$ JAVA_HOME=/path/to/your/java/home mvn clean javadoc:jar package
On OS X you can set your
$ export JAVA_HOME=$(/usr/libexec/java_home)
which on my machine points to
- Maven Install on Mac OS X
- mvn command not found in OSX Mavericks
- Command not found – Oh-My-Zsh
- “gpg: signing failed: Inappropriate ioctl for device” on MacOS with Maven
- Maven home (M2_HOME) not being picked up by IntelliJ IDEA
- Please enter a commit message to explain why this merge is necessary, especially if it merges an updated upstream into a topic branch
- Open terminal here in Mac OS finder [closed]
- How to completely uninstall Android Studio on Mac?
- Set environment variables on Mac OS X Lion
- How can I get the behavior of GNU’s readlink -f on a Mac? [closed]
- Postgres – FATAL: database files are incompatible with server
- How to run mvim (MacVim) from Terminal?
- Operation Not Permitted when on root – El Capitan (rootless disabled) [closed]
- lose vim colorscheme in tmux mode
- How can I increase the cursor speed in terminal? [closed]
- How can I set my default shell on a Mac, e.g. to Fish? [closed]
- What is the full path to the Packages folder for Sublime text 2 on Mac OS Lion
- Homebrew refusing to link OpenSSL
- Is there a way to give a specific file name when saving a file via cURL?
- Where to find Application Loader app in Mac?
- How do I get the name of the active user via the command line in OS X?
- iTerm2: delete line?
- How to unpack and pack pkg file?
- Running a command in a new Mac OS X Terminal window
- Cannot connect to mongodb errno:61 Connection refused
- Kernel driver not installed (rc=-1908) Getting Errors in macOS Big Sur 11.0.1
- -bash: export: `=’: not a valid identifier
- Changing file extensions for all files in a directory on OS X
- What does the DOCKER_HOST variable do?
- Profiling c++ on mac os x
- Delete specific line from Zsh history
- Where to store Ansible host file on Mac OS X
- sed -i command for in-place editing to work with both GNU sed and BSD/OSX
- How to get the PID of a process by giving the process name in Mac OS X ?
- sed throws ‘bad flag in substitute command’
- SED without backup file
- Cannot remove images even though no container is running
- How to install latest version of openssl Mac OS X El Capitan
- How to delete a word in iTerm in mac os
- Where do OSX applications typically store user configuration data?
- Equivalent of Ctrl-W for IntelliJ Mac
- How do I install a LaTeX .sty file on OSX?
- iTerm2 slide down over full screen app
- How to download a file using curl
- How to add bash command completion for Docker on Mac OS X?
- List of installable Homebrew casks
- Command key as Meta key in OS X Terminal.app
- OS X Terminal UTF-8 issues
- code signature in (/xxxxx) not valid for use in process using Library Validation
- How to upgrade kubectl client version