Action normally specifies the file/page that the form is submitted to (using the method described in the method paramater (post, get etc.))
An action of
# indicates that the form stays on the same page, simply suffixing the url with a
#. Similar use occurs in anchors.
<a href=#">Link</a> for example, will stay on the same page.
Thus, the form is submitted to the same page, which then processes the data etc.
- How can I make a div not larger than its contents?
- Space between two rows in a table?
- CSS background image to fit width, height should auto-scale in proportion
- Why does z-index not work?
- Are class names in CSS selectors case sensitive?
- How do I disable form fields using CSS?
- Remove ALL styling/formatting from hyperlinks
- CSS/HTML: Create a glowing border around an Input Field
- Bootstrap right Column on top on mobile view
- Can I use a min-height for table, tr or td?
- Cannot approach Typescript enum within HTML
- How do I make an HTML button not reload the page
- Is there an equivalent of CSS max-width that works in HTML emails?
- Angle bracket (
- How can I resize an image to a percentage of itself with CSS?
- Any reason not to start using the HTML 5 doctype? [closed]
- Next.js Redirect from / to another page
- Resize the image in jupyter notebook using markdown
- Is it possible to see which srcset image a browser is using with browser developer tools
- Bootstrap select dropdown list placeholder
- css3 drop shadow under another div, z-index not working [duplicate]
- HTML5 Video // Completely Hide Controls
- The reference to entity “foo” must end with the ‘;’ delimiter
- CSS way to horizontally align table
- How to set relative path to current folder?
- Disable native datepicker in Google Chrome
- Canvas drawings, like lines, are blurry
- How do you insert a template into another template?
- Why does the browser renders a newline as space?
- Angular2, what is the correct way to disable an anchor element?
- Controlling Spacing Between Table Cells
- What is currently the best way to get a favicon to display in all browsers that support Favicons? [duplicate]
- HTML-Tooltip position relative to mouse pointer
- How to expand textarea width to 100% of parent (or how to expand any HTML element to 100% of parent width)?
- What’s the “for” for in a label tag?
- How to break word after special character like Hyphens (-)
- Why does HTML5 recommend putting the code element inside pre?
- Why do browsers insert tbody element into table elements?
- How to set placeholder value using CSS?
- IE6 + IE7 CSS problem with overflow: hidden; – position: relative; combo
- Horizontal Scroll Table in Bootstrap/CSS
- How do I vertically center an H1 in a div?
- Place input box at the center of div
- What is difference between and HTML Tag? [duplicate]
- Chrome Autofill covers Autocomplete for Google Maps API v3
- Why does IE make password boxes smaller than text boxes?
- CSS Right Margin Does Not Work Inside a Div With Overflow Scroll
- Displaying one div on top of another
- HTML XPath Searching by class and text
- Difference in applying CSS to html, body, and the universal selector *?