To refer to the root namespace. This is often useful if your class or you namespace uses a name which also exists in the root, but at some point you wish to refer to the root version.
For example, if I have overloaded
new in my class, but wish at some point to refer to the default (root)
new, then I would use
::new to refer to root new.
- How does libuv compare to Boost/ASIO?
- Which Boost features overlap with C++11?
- Get path of executable
- Best documentation for Boost:asio?
- Difference between `const shared_ptr` and `shared_ptr`?
- How to convert boost path type to string?
- Magic number in boost::hash_combine
- What’s the best way to check if a file exists in C++? (cross platform)
- Example of UUID generation using Boost in C++
- Calculate mean and standard deviation from a vector of samples in C++ using Boost
- C++ Boost: undefined reference to boost::system::generic_category()
- fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file ‘libboost_system-vc110-mt-gd-1_51.lib’
- Experience using Boost.Log logging library? [closed]
- What is the performance overhead of std::function?
- Example to use shared_ptr?
- Why override operator()?
- more spirit madness – parser-types (rules vs int_parser) and meta-programming techniques
- static_cast with boost::shared_ptr?
- Using Boost to read and write XML files
- How to create a thread pool using boost in C++?
- Getting a normal ptr from boost::shared_ptr?
- Mixing Qt and Boost
- Can I use a mask to iterate files in a directory with Boost?
- Using C++ Boost’s Graph Library
- How can Boost be used to achieve C++14-style auto return types?
- C++ – Why is boost::hash_combine the best way to combine hash-values?
- How can I decode the boost library naming?
- Ubuntu – Linking boost.python – Fatal error: pyconfig cannot be found
- Where is Boost.Process?
- NULL pointer with boost::shared_ptr?
- version `CXXABI_1.3.8′ not found (required by …) [duplicate]
- Boost.Any vs. Boost.Variant
- How do I encode a string to base64 using only boost?
- Boost libraries – build only what I need
- how to perform boost::filesystem copy_file with overwrite
- Does delete work with pointers to base class?
- Is it possible in modern C++ to pass a string literal as a parameter to a C++ template?
- Boost considered harmful? [closed]
- Vector arguments in Boost Program Options
- What are potential dangers when using boost::shared_ptr?
- Why is the Loki library not more widely used?
- Sorting zipped (locked) containers in C++ using boost or the STL
- How to set a timeout on blocking sockets in boost asio?
- Why is boosts matrix multiplication slower than mine?
- Debugging Best Practices for C++ STL/Boost with gdb
- How to link against boost.system with cmake
- What is std::pair?
- How to intentionally delete a boost::shared_ptr?
- io_service, why and how is it used?
- boost scoped_lock vs plain lock/unlock