First, try updating Xcode through the app store
As a last resort, you can change your MacOS Date to
1st October 2019
I set my system time to
1st October 2019, the date when the certificate was still valid. Then, I opened Xcode and followed the component install. This went well, and now Xcode works again.
Edit and set the date of your Mac as
1st October 2019.
- Fixing Xcode 9 issue: “iPhone is busy: Preparing debugger support for iPhone”
- How can I programmatically determine if my app is running in the iphone simulator?
- Xcode Simulator: how to remove older unneeded devices?
- Module compiled with Swift 5.1 cannot be imported by the Swift 5.1.2 compiler
- Xcode 5.1 – No architectures to compile for (ONLY_ACTIVE_ARCH=YES, active arch=x86_64, VALID_ARCHS=i386)
- Missing CFBundleIconName in Xcode9 iOS11 app release
- Xcode without Storyboard and ARC
- How to attach debugger to iOS app after launch?
- “The run destination iOS Device is not valid for running the scheme”
- Xcode can only refactor C and Objective-C code. How to rename swift class name in Xcode 6?
- Xcode 8.2 simulator crash when save screen shot
- Failed to read values in CFPrefsPlistSource iOS 10
- What are the differences between segues: “show”, “show detail”, “present modally”, “present as popover”? [closed]
- iOS Prefix.pch best practices
- Dynamic Height Issue for UITableView Cells (Swift)
- Xcode 4: Build Failed, No Issues
- Download Xcode simulator directly
- Convert a string into an int
- Xcode Missing Support Files iOS 12.2 (16E227)
- Xcode 6 App Store submission fails with “Your account already has a valid iOS distribution certificate”
- How to add .plist file to all targets in Xcode?
- use of @import when modules are disabled
- iOS 11 safe area layout guide backwards compatibility
- ld: file not found: linker command failed with exit code 1
- Misplaced views each time Xcode restarts
- Facebook Graph API GET request – Should contain “fields” parameter (Swift, Facebook SDK v4.5.1)
- Running xcodebuild from a forked terminal
- Xcode: Could not inspect the application package
- Swift – Adjusting fontSize to fit the width of the layout (programmatically)
- Error submitting app via XCode [closed]
- Xcode Clipboard: Copy & Paste stuck
- What is Generic iOS Device in Xcode 7.1 run destinations list?
- Make button open link – Swift
- Xcode will run app on simulator but not on device
- Where is the Run Script and Build Phase in Xcode?
- Application Loader Warning – Resulting API Analysis File is too large
- Setting the Minimum iOS version in Xcode
- Could not build the application for the simulator. Error launching application on iPhone 11 Pro Max
- YogaKit.modulemap not found after running the IOS Simulator
- No Push Notification Capability in Xcode
- iOS8 extension needs own provisioning profile?
- Change size of UIBarButtonItem (image) in Swift 3
- Xcode custom fonts not showing up in Storyboard
- import swift class in objective-c, -Swift.h file not found
- Swift replace substring regex
- Where to place a .txt file and read from it in a IOS project
- Only ONE VIEW landscape mode
- Library not loaded: @rpath/FBLPromises.framework/FBLPromises iOS 13.3.1 [duplicate]
- How to add buttons to navigation controller visible after segueing?
- Xcode 8 recommend me to change the min iOS Deployment Target from 7.1 to 8.0