After trying a million different things, I think I have the answer.
I applied a
LayoutGravity to the TextView item:
Seems to solve all clipping issues I had. Hope this helps someone with the same problem.
- Set the layout weight of a TextView programmatically
- Change the Right Margin of a View Programmatically?
- Change the text color of a single ClickableSpan when pressed without affecting other ClickableSpans in the same TextView
- How to put a border around an Android TextView?
- How to set the font style to bold, italic and underlined in an Android TextView?
- How do you change text to bold in Android?
- Android: How do I prevent the soft keyboard from pushing my view up?
- how to read value from string.xml in android?
- Android, How to limit width of TextView (and add three dots at the end of text)?
- Avoid passing null as the view root (need to resolve layout parameters on the inflated layout’s root element)
- How to inflate one view with a layout
- Remove an onclick listener
- How to retrieve the dimensions of a view?
- Multiline TextView in Android?
- How to set a ripple effect on textview or imageview on Android?
- Android: How to Programmatically set the size of a Layout
- Is there an easy way to strike through text in an app widget?
- TextView Marquee not working [duplicate]
- Remove background drawable programmatically in Android
- How do I enable standard copy paste for a TextView in Android?
- “Avoid passing null as the view root” warning when inflating view for use by AlertDialog
- How to change the background color of the options menu?
- How to set emoji by unicode in a textview?
- How to add bulleted list to android application?
- How to make my layout able to scroll down?
- Limit height of ListView on Android
- how to change text in Android TextView
- Is it possible to display inline images from html in an Android TextView?
- Put constant text inside EditText which should be non-editable – Android
- Android Layout Weight
- How to make the textview blinking
- Android ImageView size not scaling with source image
- Move snackbar above the bottom bar
- Which HTML tags are supported by Android TextView?
- Difference between sw600dp and w600dp?
- Android: how to add Icon at the left side of the TextView [duplicate]
- Android: get height of a view before it´s drawn
- How to align the text inside the TextView in Android?
- How to change visibility of layout programmatically
- Android NumberPicker: Set min, max, default from XML
- Remove line break in TabLayout
- How to align drawableLeft to top instead center in android TextView?
- Problem inflating custom view for AlertDialog in DialogFragment
- Integer value in TextView
- How to avoid overlap view in relative layout in android?
- Android layout – alignment issue with ImageView
- Getting height of text view before rendering to layout
- Limit numbers of lines in TextView
- What’s the difference between “?android:” and “@android:” in an android layout xml file?
- Expand TextView with wrap_content until the neighbor view reaches the end of the parent