update-database -verbose doesn’t work because your model has been changed after your data table already existed.
First, make sure there are no changes to the UserProfile class. Then, run:
Add-Migration InitialMigrations -IgnoreChanges
This should generate a blank “InitialMigration” file. Now, add any desired changes to the UserProfile class. Once changes are added, run the update command again:
Now the automatic migration will be applied and the table will be altered with your changes.
- How to add reference to System.Web.Optimization for MVC-3-converted-to-4 app
- Why use @Scripts.Render(“~/bundles/jquery”)
- ASP.NET 4.5 has not been registered on the Web server
- The required anti-forgery form field “__RequestVerificationToken” is not present Error in user Registration
- Entity Framework Migrations renaming tables and columns
- Debug code-first Entity Framework migration codes
- Pass data to layout that are common to all pages
- Anti forgery token is meant for user “” but the current user is “username”
- The term ‘Update-Database’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet
- ASP.NET MVC 4 Custom Authorize Attribute with Permission Codes (without roles)
- How to create ASP.NET Web API Url?
- Enable bundling and minification in debug mode in ASP.NET MVC 4
- How to “warm-up” Entity Framework? When does it get “cold”?
- unobtrusive validation not working with dynamic content
- How to add global ASP.Net Web Api Filters?
- The view or its master was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations
- What effect does the new precompile during publishing option have on MVC4 applications?
- How do I undo the last Add-Migration command?
- Could not load file or assembly System.Net.Http, Version=188.8.131.52 with ASP.NET (MVC 4) Web API OData Prerelease
- asp.net webapi publish – xml files not copy
- EF 5 Enable-Migrations : No context type was found in the assembly
- Angular.js and ASP.NET MVC 4 [closed]
- Enable Migrations with Context in Separate Assembly?
- Attempt by ‘System.Web.Mvc.PreApplicationStartCode.Start()’ to critical method ‘System.Web.WebPages.Razor.PreApplicationStartCode.Start()’ failed
- How do I use my own database with SimpleMembership and WebSecurity? What is MVC4 security all about?
- Open mvc view in new window from controller
- EF migration for changing data type of columns
- ValidateInput(false) vs AllowHtml
- The type initializer for ‘System.Data.Entity.Internal.AppConfig’ threw an exception
- Role based authentication in the new MVC 4 Internet template using simplemembership
- System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations.compare vs System.Web.Mvc.Compare
- Mixing Web Api and ASP.Net MVC Pages in One Project
- Consolidating EF migrations into new InitialCreate
- EF5 Code First – Changing A Column Type With Migrations
- aspnet_regiis.exe -ir does not work on windows 8
- Simple controller which takes POST is not found
- ASP.NET MVC 4 Editor Template for basic types
- IISExpress crashes with 0xc0000008 error
- What is the _references.js used for?
- Entity Framework – Start Over – Undo/Rollback All Migrations
- How to include a child object’s child object in Entity Framework 5
- How to return raw string with ApiController?
- Where can I find a NuGet package for upgrading to System.Web.Http v184.108.40.206?
- Deserialize JSON to Array or List with HTTPClient .ReadAsAsync using .NET 4.0 Task pattern
- ASP.NET MVC get textbox input value
- Passing data between different controller action methods
- ASP.NET Controller: An asynchronous module or handler completed while an asynchronous operation was still pending
- Accessing post or get parameters in custom authorization MVC4 Web Api
- ASP.NET MVC Bundle not rendering script files on staging server. It works on development server
- Call a hub method from a controller’s action