I my MAC box I was facing the same issue of console-consumer not consuming any messages when used the command
kafka-console-consumer --bootstrap-server localhost:9095 --from-beginning --topic my-replicated-topic
But when I tried with
kafka-console-consumer --bootstrap-server localhost:9095 --from-beginning --topic my-replicated-topic --partition 0
It happily lists the messages sent. Is this a bug in Kafka 1.10.11?
- Understanding Kafka Topics and Partitions
- Is key required as part of sending messages to Kafka?
- Kafka: Consumer API vs Streams API
- Difference between session.timeout.ms and max.poll.interval.ms for Kafka >= 0.10.1
- Can multiple Kafka consumers read same message from the partition
- Kafka consumer list
- What does “Rebalancing” mean in Apache Kafka context?
- How to read data using Kafka Consumer API from beginning?
- difference between groupid and consumerid in Kafka consumer
- Delete message after consuming it in KAFKA
- Topics, partitions and keys
- How to send key, value messages with the kafka console producer
- What is the difference between kafka earliest and latest offset values
- Kafka Consumer get key value pair
- What is the difference in Kafka between a Consumer Group Coordinator and a Consumer Group Leader?
- When to use RabbitMQ over Kafka? [closed]
- What determines Kafka consumer offset?
- Is there a way to purge the topic in Kafka?
- Data Modeling with Kafka? Topics and Partitions
- What’s the purpose of Kafka’s key/value pair-based messaging?
- Delete topic in Kafka 0.8.1.1
- Is there a way to delete all the data from a topic or delete the topic before every run?
- List all Kafka 0.10 topics using – -zookeeper flag without access to Zookeeper
- How to list all available Kafka brokers in a cluster?
- When to use Apache kafka instead of ActiveMQ [closed]
- How to view kafka message
- How to change the number of replicas of a Kafka topic?
- changing kafka retention period during runtime
- Why is Kafka pull-based instead of push-based?
- What command shows all of the topics and offsets of partitions in Kafka?
- When/how does a topic “marked for deletion” get finally removed?
- Apache Kafka order of messages with multiple partitions
- Synchronising transactions between database and Kafka producer
- How to expose a headless service for a StatefulSet externally in Kubernetes
- classpath is empty. please build the project first
- What are Apache Kafka topic name limitations?
- Error creating Kafka Topics- Replication factor larger than available brokers
- Kafka + Zookeeper: Connection to node -1 could not be established. Broker may not be available
- Which directory does apache kafka store the data in broker nodes
- What is the difference between MQTT broker and Apache Kafka
- Exception in thread “main” joptsimple.UnrecognizedOptionException: zookeeper is not a recognized option
- What is the use of __consumer_offsets and _schema topics in Kafka?
- confluent platform vs apache kafka [closed]
- Kafka 0.11 how to reset offsets
- How to write a file to Kafka Producer
- How to see the retention for a particular topic in kafka
- what is bootstrap-server in kafka config?
- Increase the number of messages read by a Kafka consumer in a single poll
- Zookeeper: java.io.IOException: No snapshot found, but there are log entries. Something is broken
- How can I get the last/end offset of a kafka topic partition?