Use the inspect module:
import inspect def modify(fun): module = inspect.getmodule(fun)
This is the same as polling the module from
getmodule tries harder even if
fun does not have a
- What does __all__ mean in Python?
- Pretty printing XML in Python
- Run a Python script from another Python script, passing in arguments [duplicate]
- Autoreload of modules in IPython [duplicate]
- How to check if a string in Python is in ASCII?
- ImportError: libGL.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- How to divide flask app into multiple py files?
- Difference between except: and except Exception as e:
- Building a minimal plugin architecture in Python
- What does “sys.argv” mean?
- python multithreading wait till all threads finished
- How to convert SQL Query result to PANDAS Data Structure?
- How to convert ‘false’ to 0 and ‘true’ to 1?
- round() doesn’t seem to be rounding properly
- Plotting categorical data with pandas and matplotlib
- Can you add new statements to Python’s syntax?
- How to sort objects by multiple keys?
- Where in a virtualenv does the custom code go?
- Will OrderedDict become redundant in Python 3.7?
- SQLAlchemy versioning cares about class import order
- What makes sets faster than lists?
- Count unique values using pandas groupby
- How do I access Class member variables?
- Convert string into datetime.time object
- Querying for NaN and other names in Pandas
- Use scikit-learn to classify into multiple categories
- BeautifulSoup findAll() given multiple classes?
- Keras model.summary() result – Understanding the # of Parameters
- python subprocess Popen environment PATH?
- How can I provide a “callback” to an API?
- export notebook to pdf without code [duplicate]
- What is the best way to copy a list? [duplicate]
- How to get back name of the enum element?
- Converting a list to a string [duplicate]
- Creating a Colormap Legend in Matplotlib
- Why doesn’t exec work in a function with a subfunction?
- pdb.set_trace() causing frozen nosetests, does not drop into debugger
- Django Test Client Method Override Header
- Python: using doctests for classes
- Python json.dumps() to output minified json?
- Compiling numpy with OpenBLAS integration
- Installing new versions of Python on Cygwin does not install Pip?
- -bash: ./manage.py: Permission denied
- How to get the first 2 letters of a string in Python?
- FastAPI asynchronous background tasks blocks other requests?
- How to read class attributes in the same order as declared?
- What are the URL parameters? (element at position #3 in urlparse result)
- Pythonic way to iterate through a range starting at 1
- Can I overwrite the string form of a namedtuple?
- setting up s3 for logs in airflow