You can set:
in your application.properties.
According to the Spring Boot 2.5.5 user guide:
By default, Spring Boot enables the fail-fast feature of its script-based database initializer. This means that, if the scripts cause exceptions, the application fails to start. You can tune that behavior by setting
P.S.: Before Spring Boot 2.5, the property was named
- What is this spring.jpa.open-in-view=true property in Spring Boot?
- Spring Boot – Cannot determine embedded database driver class for database type NONE
- Unable to find a @SpringBootConfiguration when doing a JpaTest
- Missing CrudRepository#findOne method
- Table ‘DBNAME.hibernate_sequence’ doesn’t exist
- Spring-Data JPA CrudRepository returns Iterable, is it OK to cast this to List?
- How to disable spring-data-mongodb autoconfiguration in spring-boot
- Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA with multiple DataSources
- Consider defining a bean of type ‘service’ in your configuration [Spring boot]
- Best way of handling entities inheritance in Spring Data JPA
- Difference between spring-data-jpa and spring-boot-starter-data-jpa
- “No qualifying bean of type” for JPA repository in Spring Boot
- Running code after Spring Boot starts
- What is the difference between putting a property on application.yml or bootstrap.yml in spring boot?
- Spring CrudRepository findByInventoryIds(List inventoryIdList) – equivalent to IN clause
- Add context path to Spring Boot application
- How do I retrieve query parameters in a Spring Boot controller?
- Spring Boot Adding Http Request Interceptors
- Avoid Jackson serialization on non fetched lazy objects
- Advice deploying war files vs executable jar with embedded container
- Understanding the Spring Data JPA @NoRepositoryBean interface
- The request was rejected because no multipart boundary was found in springboot
- disabling spring security in spring boot app [duplicate]
- How to write a unit test for a Spring Boot Controller endpoint
- spring mvc rest service redirect / forward / proxy
- Spring Boot – Limit on number of connections created
- What RuntimeException can Spring CrudRepository throw?
- SQL JPA – Multiple columns as primary key
- How to get request URL in Spring Boot RestController
- Order By Date ASC with Spring Data
- Mono switchIfEmpty() is always called
- Deserialize Java 8 LocalDateTime with JacksonMapper
- Spring Boot 3 springdoc-openapi-ui doesn’t work
- Failed to auto-configure a DataSource: ‘spring.datasource.url’ is not specified
- spring-boot default log location
- How can you make a created_at column generate the creation date-time automatically like an ID automatically gets created?
- Spring Boot REST API – request timeout?
- Spring Boot redirect HTTP to HTTPS
- The web application appears to have started a thread named [Timer-0] but has failed to stop it
- How to reset between tests
- Flyway repair with Spring Boot
- ‘+’ (plus sign) not encoded with RestTemplate using String url, but interpreted as ‘ ‘ (space)
- How to start Spring Boot app in Spock Integration Test
- Why HATEOAS starts creating issue for spring-boot version >= 2.2.x during startup with Swagger 2.x?
- spring-boot health not showing details (withDetail info)
- “The Bean Validation API is on the classpath but no implementation could be found” preventing startup
- @TestPropertySource doesn’t work for JUnit test with AnnotationConfigContextLoader in Spring 1.2.6
- How can I start spring boot application in docker with profile?
- Configuration using annotation @SpringBootApplication
- How to reuse Testcontainers between multiple SpringBootTests?