TextView not clickable / focusable by using
v.setFocusable(false). The click events should be dispatched to the
TextView‘s parent now.
In order to achieve this, you have to add click to its direct
parent. or set
android:focusable="false" to its direct parent to pass listener to further parent.
- Remove an onclick listener
- How to click or tap on a TextView text
- handle textview link click in my android app
- Making TextView scrollable on Android
- How to put a border around an Android TextView?
- How to make a background 20% transparent on Android
- How to set the font style to bold, italic and underlined in an Android TextView?
- How do you change text to bold in Android?
- Android, How to limit width of TextView (and add three dots at the end of text)?
- How to set the part of the text view is clickable
- How do I add a newline to a TextView in Android?
- How set the android:gravity to TextView from Java side in Android
- Shadow Effect for a Text in Android?
- How do I use a compound drawable instead of a LinearLayout that contains an ImageView and a TextView
- Single TextView with multiple colored text
- Android ClickableSpan not calling onClick
- Multiline TextView in Android?
- How to set a ripple effect on textview or imageview on Android?
- Is there an easy way to strike through text in an app widget?
- TextView Marquee not working [duplicate]
- How do I enable standard copy paste for a TextView in Android?
- Android: Why does long click also trigger a normal click?
- Android OnClickListener – identify a button
- To draw an Underline below the TextView in Android
- How to set emoji by unicode in a textview?
- Change text color of one word in a TextView
- How to add bulleted list to android application?
- Android equivalent to NSNotificationCenter
- how to change text in Android TextView
- Is it possible to display inline images from html in an Android TextView?
- Make a hyperlink textview in android
- Put constant text inside EditText which should be non-editable – Android
- How to get rid of the underline in a Spannable String with a Clickable Object?
- Android – Set text to TextView
- How to make the textview blinking
- Which HTML tags are supported by Android TextView?
- Android: how to add Icon at the left side of the TextView [duplicate]
- How to align the text inside the TextView in Android?
- How to receive a event on android checkbox check change?
- Android: java.lang.ClassCastException: android.widget.imageView cannot be cast to android.widget.textView
- Android event for internet connectivity state change [duplicate]
- Kotlin: How to get and set a text to TextView in Android using Kotlin?
- Devices with Android + MIUI and setCustomSelectionActionModeCallback
- Add “View More” at the end of TextView after 3 lines [duplicate]
- How to use EditTextPreference as a masked Password text field?
- DatePicker.OnDateChangedListener called twice
- How are Android touch events delivered?
- Get the size of a text in TextView
- android.os.FileUriExposedException: file.jpg exposed beyond app through ClipData.Item.getUri()
- Changing font size into an AlertDialog