Use the “File -> Save Workspace As …” to save it into a file.
Normally, you would only want to use a
<name>.code-workspace file with multi-root projects (that is, projects that include multiple folders), but this is also the only way to rename a workspace.
- What is a workspace in vscode?
- Saving workspaces
P.S. All the credit goes to Henry for pointing me to
.code-workspace files 🙂 Thanks!
- How do I hide certain files from the sidebar in Visual Studio Code?
- Remove trailing spaces automatically or with a shortcut
- Visual Studio Code Tab Key does not insert a tab
- Find and replace with a newline in Visual Studio Code
- Is there a quick change tabs function in Visual Studio Code?
- Make selected block of text uppercase
- How do you format code on save in VS Code
- Install a Nuget package in Visual Studio Code
- How do I set up Visual Studio Code to compile C++ code?
- How to disable or hide scrollbar/minimap?
- How to restart VScode after editing extension’s config?
- How can I convert tabs to spaces and vice versa in an existing file
- Visual Studio Code: Auto-refresh file changes
- How to disable automatically adding a closing curly brace or bracket insertion in VS Code?
- How to restore the menu bar in Visual Studio Code
- How can I open a file in a new tab?
- Cannot open solution file in Visual Studio Code
- How to change VS Code’s merge conflict layout?
- How do you determine which formatter is being used for VS Code?
- Cannot edit in read-only editor VS Code
- How to shift a block of code left/right by one space in VSCode?
- Visual Studio Code intellisense showing one suggestion at any time
- Visual Studio Code: How to split the editor vertically
- Multiline git commit message in VSCode
- VScode remote connection error: The process tried to write to a nonexistent pipe
- How to reset Visual Studio Code key bindings?
- EACCES: permission denied in VS Code MAC
- VS Code not showing subfolders when there is only one [duplicate]
- How to install VS code extension manually?
- VS Code: Do you trust the authors of the files in this folder?
- Open current editing file in explorer tree
- How to make “Prettier” the default formatter in VS Code?
- How to save ssh password to vscode?
- My TailWind CSS Intellisense plugin just isn’t working on my VSCode
- What is shortcut for uncomment in Visual Studio Code?
- Visual Studio Code – multiple keyboard shortcuts?
- Default indent line guide in Visual Studio Code?
- Visual Studio Code keybindings – Running two or more commands with one shortcut
- vscode – how to get file search (not content) to include (git-) ignored files
- How to make vscode not wait for finishing a preLaunchTask?
- How to edit all lines in Visual Studio Code
- Visual Studio Code “Error while fetching extensions. XHR failed”
- What’s The Best Way To Write Multi-Line Code Snippets In VS-Code?
- Visual Studio Code source control not showing changes
- Keep indents on empty lines
- Unable to set tab width to 4 in prettier
- Is there a ‘select between tags’ shortcut in Visual Studio Code?
- How to go to next changes in VS Code side-by-side view?
- Is there a way to italicize comments in Visual Studio Code?
- Trigger advanced hover information with keyboard