Follow the below steps to run your application:
Publish your application as a self contained application:
dotnet publish -c release -r ubuntu.16.04-x64 --self-contained
publishfolder to the Ubuntu machine
Open the Ubuntu machine terminal (CLI) and go to the project directory
Provide execute permissions:
chmod 777 ./appname
Execute the application
- .NET Core vs Mono
- How to read values from the querystring with ASP.NET Core?
- .NET Core DI, ways of passing parameters to constructor
- How do I get .NET Core projects to copy NuGet references to the build output?
- Are async console applications supported in .NET Core?
- How to extract a list from appsettings.json in .net core
- Setting the version number for .NET Core projects – CSPROJ – not JSON projects
- Startup.cs in a self-hosted .NET Core Console Application
- How do you multi-target a .NET Core class library with csproj?
- How to change the port number for Asp.Net core app?
- How to get an instance of IServiceProvider in .NET Core?
- MSBUILD throws error: The SDK ‘Microsoft.NET.Sdk’ specified could not be found
- AssemblyVersion using * fails with error “wildcards, which are not compatible with determinism?”
- How to mock IConfiguration.GetValue
- Equivalent to UserSettings / ApplicationSettings in WPF .NET 5, .NET 6 or .Net Core
- How to auto create database on first run?
- How to log to a file without using third party logger in .Net Core?
- Why is code behavior different in release & debug mode?
- What’s the difference between the new netstandardapp and netcoreapp TFMs?
- Is it possible to access the compressed data before decompression in HttpClient?
- error CS8773: “Feature ‘global using directive’ is not available in C# 9.0” after downgrade from net6.0 to net5.0
- How to extract custom header value?
- Where is the PostAsJsonAsync method in ASP.NET Core?
- Can’t read app.config in C# .NET Core unit test project with ConfigurationManager
- Using IConfiguration in C# Class Library
- How to globally set default options for System.Text.Json.JsonSerializer?
- Add a package with a local package file in ‘dotnet’
- Cascade deleting with EF Core
- Message template should be compile time constant
- Access to configuration without dependency injection
- Reference external DLL in .NET Core project
- How to set .NET Core in #if statement for compilation
- You must add a reference to assembly mscorlib, version=4.0.0
- The non-generic method ‘IServiceProvider.GetService(Type)’ cannot be used with type arguments
- Error in Visual Studio Code Dotnet Core C#: “The type or namespace name ‘System’ could not be found”, but build succeeds
- ASP.NET EntityFramework get database name
- How do I resolve the issue the request matched multiple endpoints in .Net Core Web Api
- How to compile .NET Core app for Linux on a Windows machine
- System.Text.Json: How do I specify a custom name for an enum value?
- Purpose of package “Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.Design”
- Automatic native and managed DLLs extracting from Nuget Package
- How to use HttpClientHandler with HttpClientFactory in .NET Core
- How to refresh an Entity Framework Core DBContext?
- Difference between .Net Core, Portable, Standard, Compact, UWP, and PCL?
- Unable to create an object of type ‘ApplicationDbContext’. For the different patterns supported at design time
- How to run .NET Core Console app using generic host builder
- How to instantiate an instance of FormFile in C# without Moq?
- Detected package downgrade: Microsoft.NETCore.App from 2.1.3 to 2.1.0
- .NET Core Blazor: How to get the Checkbox value if it is checked?
- Mock IMemoryCache with Moq throwing exception