np.array is a function useful for creating numpy arrays. It isn’t the actual
type of the arrays created.
The type is
np.ndarray. That should fix the problem.
- Difference between numpy dot() and Python 3.5+ matrix multiplication @
- pandas create new column based on values from other columns / apply a function of multiple columns, row-wise
- How do I read CSV data into a record array in NumPy?
- Simple Digit Recognition OCR in OpenCV-Python
- How do I add an extra column to a NumPy array?
- Relationship between SciPy and NumPy
- Replacing Pandas or Numpy Nan with a None to use with MysqlDB
- Unable to allocate array with shape and data type
- Fitting empirical distribution to theoretical ones with Scipy (Python)?
- Find indices of elements equal to zero in a NumPy array
- Cython: “fatal error: numpy/arrayobject.h: No such file or directory”
- Numpy argsort – what is it doing?
- Fast check for NaN in NumPy
- Best way to assert for numpy.array equality?
- Why does multiprocessing use only a single core after I import numpy?
- How does numpy.histogram() work?
- Automatically import modules when entering the python or ipython interpreter
- float64 with pandas to_csv
- Efficient evaluation of a function at every cell of a NumPy array
- What exactly does numpy.exp() do? [closed]
- When should I use hstack/vstack vs append vs concatenate vs column_stack?
- Is there an analysis speed or memory usage advantage to using HDF5 for large array storage (instead of flat binary files)?
- Is there a multi-dimensional version of arange/linspace in numpy?
- Difference between np.random.seed() and np.random.RandomState()
- How to get value counts for multiple columns at once in Pandas DataFrame?
- Ambiguity in Pandas Dataframe / Numpy Array “axis” definition
- ‘invalid value encountered in double_scalars’ warning, possibly numpy
- What is the difference between np.mean and tf.reduce_mean?
- How to create a numpy array of arbitrary length strings?
- How can I retrieve the current seed of NumPy’s random number generator?
- Converting list to numpy array
- Importing data from a MySQL database into a Pandas data frame including column names [duplicate]
- sparse 3d matrix/array in Python?
- RuntimeError: The current NumPy installation fails to pass a sanity check due to a bug in the windows runtime [duplicate]
- TypeError: Object of type ‘float32’ is not JSON serializable [duplicate]
- ImportError: cannot import name ‘_validate_lengths’
- Remove duplicate rows of a numpy array [duplicate]
- Swapping columns in a numpy array?
- 1D numpy concatenate: TypeError: only integer scalar arrays can be converted to a scalar index [duplicate]
- Are NumPy’s math functions faster than Python’s?
- Finding count of distinct elements in DataFrame in each column
- Comparing previous row values in Pandas DataFrame
- Why is my plt.savefig is not working?
- Save plot to numpy array
- TypeError: Invalid dimensions for image data when plotting array with imshow()
- How to set Python3.5.2 as default Python version on CentOS?
- What does the term “broadcasting” mean in Pandas documentation?
- numpy.savetxt without hash mark at beginning of header line
- Python numpy: cannot convert datetime64[ns] to datetime64[D] (to use with Numba)
- How to specify upper and lower limits when using numpy.random.normal