I had the same problem on windows and got it work this way:
Create a config file with command
ipython profile create default
Edit ipython_notebook_config.py file, search for line
and replace it with
import webbrowser webbrowser.register('firefox', None, webbrowser.GenericBrowser('C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox.exe')) c.NotebookApp.browser="firefox"
then it works for me.
Hope it will help you.
- How do I hide the console when I use os.system() or subprocess.call()?
- Run Process and Don’t Wait
- Using subprocess to run Python script on Windows
- subprocess: deleting child processes in Windows
- Python: how to kill child process(es) when parent dies?
- A non-blocking read on a subprocess.PIPE in Python
- How to clear the interpreter console?
- Autoreload of modules in IPython [duplicate]
- live output from subprocess command
- RuntimeError on windows trying python multiprocessing
- How to install both Python 2.x and Python 3.x in Windows
- Display an image with Python
- What is the right way to debug in iPython notebook?
- How to pickle or store Jupyter (IPython) notebook session for later
- Request UAC elevation from within a Python script?
- How to configure ChromeDriver to initiate Chrome browser in Headless mode through Selenium?
- How to dynamically update a plot in a loop in IPython notebook (within one cell)
- How do I use vi keys in ipython under *nix?
- How do I get the current IPython / Jupyter Notebook name
- How do I write to a Python subprocess’ stdin?
- How to start a python file while Windows starts?
- I can’t install pyaudio on Windows? How to solve “error: Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 is required.”?
- How can I specify working directory for a subprocess
- Plot width settings in ipython notebook
- How do I set up Setuptools for Python 2.6 on Windows?
- How to Copy from IPython session without terminal prompts
- Non-blocking console input?
- Jupyter Notebook with Python 3.8 – NotImplementedError
- python subprocess Popen environment PATH?
- Run Python script without Windows console appearing
- OSError: [WinError 193] %1 is not a valid Win32 application
- Running windows shell commands with python
- How to (intermittently) skip certain cells when running IPython notebook?
- Links between IPython notebooks
- Delete cell ipython 2.0
- Drag and drop onto Python script in Windows Explorer
- How to call module written with argparse in iPython notebook
- check output from CalledProcessError
- Using Docker via Windows console: includes invalid characters $PWD for a local volume name
- Is it possible to kill a process on Windows from within Python?
- Automatically play sound in IPython notebook
- How can I make ipdb show more lines of context while debugging?
- How do I change the file creation date of a Windows file?
- OpenCV 2.4 VideoCapture not working on Windows
- Selection with .loc in python
- Merging a Python script’s subprocess’ stdout and stderr while keeping them distinguishable
- Measuring elapsed time in python
- Run a program from python, and have it continue to run after the script is killed
- Python threading multiple bash subprocesses?
- pip install dotenv error code 1 Windows 10