You just have to set a number of lines in your
TextView like this:
android:maxLines = "10"
and you must also add:
The rest of this not necessary if you are not using scrolling
and a property which says that this TextView should be scrollable vertically:
android:scrollbars = "vertical"
And in your Java-code:
- Making TextView scrollable on Android
- Android automatic horizontally scrolling TextView
- auto-scrolling TextView in android to bring text into view
- How to make links in a TextView clickable
- Auto Scale TextView Text to Fit within Bounds
- How to make a background 20% transparent on Android
- Is it possible to have multiple styles inside a TextView?
- How to set text color of a TextView programmatically? [duplicate]
- How to change the font on the TextView?
- How to set the part of the text view is clickable
- How do I add a newline to a TextView in Android?
- Scroll RecyclerView to show selected item on top
- How set the android:gravity to TextView from Java side in Android
- Right align text in android TextView
- How to assign text size in sp value using java code
- Set the layout weight of a TextView programmatically
- How to click or tap on a TextView text
- Single TextView with multiple colored text
- TextView bold via XML file?
- Font size of TextView in Android application changes on changing font size from native settings
- How do I add a bullet symbol in TextView?
- Android Paint: .measureText() vs .getTextBounds()
- How to programmatically set maxLength in Android TextView?
- Android ClickableSpan not calling onClick
- How to add a line break in an Android TextView?
- How to bring view in front of everything?
- Kotlin addTextChangeListener lambda?
- handle textview link click in my android app
- To draw an Underline below the TextView in Android
- Android and in TextView
- How to pass a view’s onClick event to its parent on Android?
- Remove underline from links in TextView – Android
- Is it possible to display inline images from html in an Android TextView?
- Highlighting Text Color using Html.fromHtml() in Android?
- How to get rid of the underline in a Spannable String with a Clickable Object?
- Degrees symbol (as in Degrees Celsius/Fahrenheit) in a TextView
- How to make the textview blinking
- Which HTML tags are supported by Android TextView?
- Android: how to add Icon at the left side of the TextView [duplicate]
- Android: java.lang.ClassCastException: android.widget.imageView cannot be cast to android.widget.textView
- Android: textview hyperlink
- How to disable the TextView maxLines programmatically?
- Android Studio logger TextView TypeFace style 0
- How to align drawableLeft to top instead center in android TextView?
- What’s the difference between lineSpacingExtra and lineSpacingMultiplier?
- Integer value in TextView
- What is the difference between TextView’s style and android:textAppearance attributes?
- How to avoid overlap view in relative layout in android?
- Html.fromHtml() is deprecated, what is the alternative? [duplicate]
- Getting height of text view before rendering to layout