I just had the same problem. Visual Studio isn’t building the project that’s being referenced.
- Right click on the solution and click Properties.
- Click Configuration on the left.
- Make sure the check box under “Build” for the project it can’t find is checked. If it is already checked, uncheck, hit apply and check the boxes again.
- (Optional) You had to do it for both Release and Debug modes on the solution properties.
Screen capture Instructions:
- They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Click on the GIF to zoom in, and hopefully it will be easy to follow: