to remove and add a new queue discipline:
tc qdisc del dev eth1 root
tc qdisc add dev eth1 root pfifo
or if a queue discipline is already in place you can replace it directly:
tc qdisc replace dev eth1 root pfifo
- Using tc to delay packets to only a single IP address
- Linux TC class/filter numbering
- How do I write standard error to a file while using “tee” with a pipe?
- Find and replace with sed in directory and sub directories
- What’s the difference between .so, .la and .a library files?
- Bash: infinite sleep (infinite blocking)
- How to use sed to remove the last n lines of a file
- Creating temporary files in bash
- Error message “go: go.mod file not found in current directory or any parent directory; see ‘go help modules'”
- Why doesn’t “total” from ls -l add up to total file sizes listed? [closed]
- How to insert a new line in Linux shell script? [duplicate]
- How to append the output to a file?
- write a shell script to ssh to a remote machine and execute commands
- What Process is using all of my disk IO [closed]
- Run an untrusted C program in a sandbox in Linux that prevents it from opening files, forking, etc.?
- Fast Concatenation of Multiple GZip Files
- Is there a programmatic way to inspect the current rpath on Linux?
- How to avoid transparent_hugepage/defrag warning from mongodb?
- Understanding user file ownership in docker: how to avoid changing permissions of linked volumes
- How can I remove the last character of a file in unix?
- What does “!Z” and “!X” mean in a traceroute?
- How to automatically start supervisord on Linux (Ubuntu)
- What tool do you recommend to track changes on a Linux/Unix server
- Securing a fresh Ubuntu server [closed]
- Ssh, run a command on login, and then Stay Logged In?
- Is it possible to list the files that are cached?
- What is the difference between using upstream and location for php-fpm?
- Completely reset PostgreSQL to default?
- Rsync show progress for individual file
- Can MySQL effectively take advantage of 64 GB RAM?
- Is there an alternative to /dev/urandom?
- What are the correct permissions for /etc/init.d/ scripts?
- Program file exists in /usr/bin, but cannot be used
- find command from PID
- Relation between disk IOPS and sar tps
- How to do the equivalent of Synology Hybrid Raid on Linux myself?
- Interpreting munin graph and committed memory
- not able to register sip user on red5server, using red5phone
- Site hacked, looking for security advice [duplicate]
- Any way to run Linux as a Virtual Machine on top of Windows so can have best of both worlds?
- Apache / httpd not starting automatically on boot
- A simple option for graphing CPU usage on a remote Linux Server
- How does Docker run a Linux kernel under macOS host?
- How does /usr/bin/env work in a Linux shebang line?
- How can I uninstall or upgrade my old node.js version?
- crontab PATH and USER
- Sort & uniq in Linux shell
- Bash with AWS CLI – unable to locate credentials
- compare file’s date bash
- Writing to the serial port from the Linux command line