Unfortunately, you just can’t do it that way from strings.xml AFAIK.
You’re left doing one of two things.
Adding the Unicode character within java to the String in the XML file:
String str = "\u00A9" + getContext().getString(R.string.your_string);
Entering the text as HTML in java:
Hope this is useful.
- Cannot inline bytecode built with JVM target 1.8 into bytecode that is being built with JVM target 1.6
- How to show soft-keyboard when edittext is focused
- Android add placeholder text to EditText
- How do I use tools:overrideLibrary in a build.gradle file?
- How to create Drawable from resource
- Warning “Kotlin plugin version is not the same as library version” (but it is!)
- How to capture the “virtual keyboard show/hide” event in Android?
- Using Intent in an Android application to show another activity
- Passing data between a fragment and its container activity
- Remove vertical padding from horizontal ProgressBar
- Android Studio 4.1.1 macOS Full Screen Error
- How To fix white screen on app Start up?
- How can I change the color of AlertDialog title and the color of the line under it
- Changing text color of menu item in navigation drawer
- Room “Not sure how to convert a Cursor to this method’s return type”: which method?
- How to know whether a RecyclerView / LinearLayoutManager is scrolled to top or bottom?
- Android action bar not showing overflow
- MotionEvent.ACTION_UP not called
- Hide a Navigation Drawer Menu Item – Android
- AssertionError in Gson EnumTypeAdapter when using Proguard Obfuscation
- Couldn’t find meta-data for provider with authority
- How to center a View inside of an Android Layout?
- Can I embed a custom font in an Android application?
- Prevent user from dismissing notification
- How to add a TextView to a LinearLayout dynamically in Android?
- What is the proper way to stop a service running as foreground
- Android /FBReaderJ/gen already exists but is not a source folder. Convert to a source folder or rename it [closed]
- Toolbar will not collapse with Scrollview as child of CoordinatorLayout
- Define buildconfigfield for an specific flavor AND buildType
- Adding image to Toast?
- Espresso – How can I check if an activity is launched after performing a certain action?
- Android background image memory usage
- Is it possible to set a release date on the google play store?
- Can I draw with antialiasing on canvas?
- Making data persistent in android
- Intent from notification does not have extras
- Value equals to match_parent or fill_parent in dimens.xml?
- How to right-align text in an Android TextView or EditText?
- How to change the generated filename for App Bundles with Gradle?
- How can I get the device name in Android?
- Save canvas then restore, why is that?
- Firebase Android onAuthStateChanged called twice
- SecurityException: not allowed to perform OP_READ_PHONE_STATE
- How to autoupdate android app without playstore? Like Facebook app or any Contest app
- Floating Action Button not showing fully inside a fragment
- FindClass from any thread in Android JNI
- Removing Ignored Android Studio (or Intellij) Update Builds
- Error:Unknown host ‘dl.google.com’ You may need to adjust the proxy settings in Gradle
- how to add listener to autocompletetextview, android?
- Android Studio + Volley [duplicate]