You need to edit the .csproj file and find the reference to the
CodeAnalysisRuleSetDirectories. Change the version of the Visual Studio reference in the path to the one that is for VS2015 (a.k.a 14) and reload the project. (That worked for me.)
Alternatively delete all references of
<CodeAnalysisRuleSetDirectories> <CodeAnalysisIgnoreBuiltInRuleSets> <CodeAnalysisRuleDirectories> <CodeAnalysisIgnoreBuiltInRules>
I found the solution here.
- How do you auto format code in Visual Studio?
- Where is the IIS Express configuration / metabase file found?
- Is Visual Studio Community a 30 day trial?
- Changing Ctrl + Tab behavior for moving between documents in Visual Studio
- Removing all unused references from a project in Visual Studio projects
- Get Visual Studio to run a T4 Template on every build
- Which Visual C++ file types should be committed to version control?
- Remove vertical dotted indentation lines in Visual Studio 2017
- Stop Visual Studio from mixing line endings in files
- Multiple select in Visual Studio?
- How to automatically remove trailing whitespace in Visual Studio 2008?
- Is Xamarin free in Visual Studio 2015?
- Error: Cannot access file bin/Debug/… because it is being used by another process
- Visual Studio 2015 project builds failed but no errors
- How to solve ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED when trying to connect to localhost running IISExpress – Error 502 (Cannot debug from Visual Studio)?
- Best practices with Nuget: Debug or Release?
- Make all opened document tabs visible
- Web deployment task failed. Could not connect…server did not respond
- How do I set specific environment variables when debugging in Visual Studio?
- How do I add a high-priority TODO comment in Visual Studio?
- Error NU1105 Unable to find project information – The project file may be invalid or missing targets required for restore
- What Visual Studio files should be ignored by subversion to minimize conflicts?
- Automatic namespaces import
- VC2010 C++ – organizing source files
- Visual Studio isn’t tracking changes, or checking out files from source control as I edit them
- Visual Studio 2013 MSTest vs NUnit
- Visual Studio – suddenly cannot debug tests
- Visual Studio 2010 Web deployment task failed
- Visual Studio 2017 Collapsing Regions
- Visual Studio: How to stop breakpoint hit from stealing focus?
- Create a new TypeScript project in Visual Studio
- cannot find module ‘angular2/core’
- Page ‘312e8a59-2712-48a1-863e-0ef4e67961fc’ not found using Visual Studio 2012
- What is a solution folder in Visual Studio?
- VS2005: Assembly ” is incorrectly specified as a file.
- Rollback a changeset in tfs
- likely/unlikely equivalent for MSVC
- What is the “storage.ide” file beneath my Visual Studio solution folder, and what is “persistent storage”?
- Visual Studio IDE: I want it to make a sound after it compiles so I can get back to work
- Copying Visual Studio project file(s) to output directory during build
- How to stop debugging (or detach process) without stopping the process?
- How to support both vcxproj to cmake on a project?
- Installation of AnkhSVN Visual Studio 2019
- Let Visual Studio 2012 / 2013 open files to the right instead of to the left
- Where to download visual studio express 2005? [closed]
- VS 2010: How do I get “next tab”, “prev tab” keyboard shortcut working? [duplicate]
- Warning major version 52 is newer than 51, the highest major version supported by this compiler
- Visual Studio – how to find source of heap corruption errors
- How do I open a Visual Studio project in design view?
- Visual Studio debugging – ignore exception in one place while breaking at it elsewhere?