You will need to clone the project from the Android repository using
The project URL is:
You can clone the project like this:
git clone https://android.googlesource.com/platform/packages/apps/Camera.git
The source code will be in the directory Camera.
This link will tell you how to download all the sources.
If you need help with using git then checkout git’s documentation section.
- Why does an image captured using camera intent gets rotated on some devices on Android?
- Capture Image from Camera and Display in Activity
- Android ACTION_IMAGE_CAPTURE Intent
- How to use Android’s camera or camera2 API to support old and new API versions without deprecation notes?
- Android – Camera preview is sideways
- How to set Android camera orientation properly?
- How do I open the “front camera” on the Android platform?
- How SurfaceHolder callbacks are related to Activity lifecycle?
- How to draw an overlay on a SurfaceView used by Camera on Android?
- Using Camera in the Android emulator
- Android Camera Intent: how to get full sized photo?
- How get permission for camera in android.(Specifically Marshmallow)
- Single intent to let user take picture OR pick image from gallery in Android
- Taking pictures with camera on Android programmatically
- Is it possible to measure distance to object with camera?
- How can I set camera preview size to squared aspect ratio in a squared SurfaceView (like Instagram)
- android.os.FileUriExposedException: file.jpg exposed beyond app through ClipData.Item.getUri()
- SHA-1 fingerprint of keystore certificate
- Android: install .apk programmatically [duplicate]
- How do you debug React Native?
- How to deal with INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_INCONSISTENT_CERTIFICATES without uninstall?
- What does the LayoutInflater attachToRoot parameter mean?
- setBackground vs setBackgroundDrawable (Android)
- Remove title in Toolbar in appcompat-v7
- runOnUiThread in fragment
- windowSoftInputMode=”adjustResize” not working with translucent action/navbar
- android fragment- How to save states of views in a fragment when another fragment is pushed on top of it
- Android destroying activities, killing processes
- How to get Last record from Sqlite?
- View contents of database created with Room Persistence Library
- Playing an arbitrary tone with Android
- Why LiveData observer is being triggered twice for a newly attached observer
- android: How can I implement first time tutorial like Go Launcher in my app?
- Android Service Stops When App Is Closed
- Disable auto focus on edit text
- How to finish current activity in Android
- Why there is no space between CardViews on Lollipop?
- image size (drawable-hdpi/ldpi/mdpi/xhdpi)
- How can I disable a task in build.gradle
- How to make an application ignore screen orientation change?
- Convert HTML5 into standalone Android App
- Genymotion does not start Android virtual device
- How to determine fragment restored from backstack
- Understanding Android: Zygote and DalvikVM
- How to get access to raw resources that I put in res folder?
- Motorola devices : org.threeten.bp.DateTimeException when parsing a date in ThreeTen
- What’s mipmap-anydpi-v26 in res directory in Android Studio 3.0?
- How to change package name in android studio? [duplicate]
- Retrofit – Change BaseUrl
- AndroidX Security EncryptedSharedPreferences v1.1.0 /w API 21 issue