According to this github issue, the problem is setting
root. It will fail to create the second user
'root'@'%' since it will already exist in the users table.
Therefore, this can be solved by only setting
MYSQL_PASSWORD in the
- Docker (Apple Silicon/M1 Preview) MySQL “no matching manifest for linux/arm64/v8 in the manifest list entries”
- How can I initialize a MySQL database with schema in a Docker container?
- Connect to mysql in a docker container from the host
- Docker-compose check if mysql connection is ready
- Setting up MySQL and importing dump within Dockerfile
- Import data.sql MySQL Docker Container
- How do I know when my docker mysql container is up and mysql is ready for taking queries?
- How to connect mysql workbench to running mysql inside docker?
- Installing MySQL in Docker fails with error message “Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket”
- Connect to Docker MySQL container from localhost?
- Creating a docker mysql container with a prepared database scheme
- Fatal error: Can’t open and lock privilege tables: Table storage engine for ‘user’ doesn’t have this option
- Can not access mysql docker
- How to connect locally hosted MySQL database with the docker container
- How to execute MySQL command from the host to container running MySQL server?
- MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD is set but getting “Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ (using password: YES)” in docker container
- Docker Cannot link to a non running container
- Is it possible to install only mysqldump on macOS
- Mysql not starting in a docker container on MacOS after docker update
- MySQL scripts in docker-entrypoint-initdb are not executed
- connecting to a docker-compose mysql container denies access but docker running same image does not
- not able to connect to mysql docker from local
- Docker – Is There Any Difference Between The Two MySQL Docker Images?
- Docker Compose mysql import .sql
- increase max_allowed_packet size in mysql docker
- docker mysql on different port
- Gitlab CI + DinD + MySQL services permission issue
- Executing SQL scripts on docker container
- How to change the default character set of mysql using docker-compose?
- Access to mysql container from other container
- How do I restore a dump file from mysqldump?
- MySQL 8.0 – Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client
- What is the error “Every derived table must have its own alias” in MySQL?
- ERROR 1396 (HY000): Operation CREATE USER failed for ‘jack’@’localhost’
- UTF-8: General? Bin? Unicode?
- Access denied; you need (at least one of) the SUPER privilege(s) for this operation
- MySQL date format DD/MM/YYYY select query?
- Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket homebrew
- Can you use an alias in the WHERE clause in mysql?
- How do you list all triggers in a MySQL database?
- How to check if field is null or empty in MySQL?
- How to export MySQL database with triggers and procedures?
- How to import a CSV file into a MySQL table
- mysqldump to a tar.gz
- Slave replication stops with Last_SQL_Errno: 1032
- Increase InnoDB buffer pool size
- ERROR 1115 (42000): Unknown character set: ‘utf8mb4’
- Get only the date in timestamp in mysql
- MySQL Long Query Progress Monitoring
- Join tables from two different server