Compile your library twice. Once using the device SDK, and again using the Simulator SDK.
Then use the
lipo command line tool to create a “fat” library.
lipo -create libdevice.a libsimulator.a -output libcombined.a
That should give you what you need.
- Where does the iPhone Simulator store its data?
- How can I install a .ipa file to my iPhone simulator
- Set the location in iPhone Simulator
- Objective-C categories in static library
- Simulate airplane mode in iPhone Simulator
- How to programmatically display version/build number of target in iOS app?
- How do I test a camera in the iPhone simulator?
- How do I type using my keyboard on the iphone simulator?
- iPhone Simulator location
- Screenshot Apps for iPhone simulator [closed]
- How to change Xcode Project name
- Cleaning up the iPhone simulator
- Crash logs generated by iPhone Simulator?
- Adding a self-signed certificate to iphone Simulator?
- iPhone/iPad browser simulator? [closed]
- can we check push notification in simulator? [duplicate]
- How to reset iPhone simulator
- Installing a configuration profile on iPhone – programmatically
- Automated testing for iPhone [closed]
- iPhone Simulator: SpringBoard failed to launch application with error: 7
- Sound not working in iPhone Simulator?
- iOS – color on Xcode simulator is different from the color on device
- core data in a static library for the iPhone
- Simulating a phone call interruption in the iPhone simulator
- AES Encryption for an NSString on the iPhone
- Dispelling the UIImage imageNamed: FUD
- Why is UIBezierPath faster than Core Graphics path?
- StoreKit In App Purchase invalid product identifiers [duplicate]
- Is there any ready-made calendar control for iPhone apps? [closed]
- How to create a UITableViewCell with a transparent background
- Comparing two NSDates and ignoring the time component
- Xcode 4 warning “Expression result unused” for NSURLConnection
- Set UITextField Maximum Length [duplicate]
- Removing cell borders from a section of grouped-style UITableView
- How to adjust UIToolBar left and right padding
- How can I capture which direction is being panned using UIPanGestureRecognizer?
- How to open the keyboard automatically on UITextField?
- Do I have to call addSubview after calling addChildViewController?
- Loading a webpage through UIWebView with POST parameters
- How to disable part of UISegmentedControl?
- How to create a custom keyboard
- How do I debug with NSLog(@”Inside of the iPhone Simulator”)?
- UICollectionView doesn’t bounce when datasource has only 1 item
- UITableView issue when using separate delegate/dataSource
- Easy way to disable a UITextField?
- How to test production push notifications?
- Create object from NSString of class name in Objective-C
- How can I make my ad hoc iPhone application’s icon show up in iTunes?
- UITextView with Syntax Highlighting
- What’s up with the .NIB -> .XIB?