I expect that
unlist(foolist) will help you. It has an option
recursive which is
TRUE by default.
unlist(foolist, recursive = FALSE) will return the list of the documents, and then you can combine them by:
do.call(c, unlist(foolist, recursive=FALSE))
do.call just applies the function
c to the elements of the obtained list
- The difference between bracket [ ] and double bracket [[ ]] for accessing the elements of a list or dataframe
- Convert a list to a data frame
- Combine a list of data frames into one data frame by row
- How can I remove an element from a list?
- How to correctly use lists?
- Simultaneously merge multiple data.frames in a list
- Append an object to a list in R in amortized constant time, O(1)?
- How do I make a list of data frames?
- Append value to empty vector in R?
- How to combine two lists in R
- Select multiple elements from a list
- Read all files in a folder and apply a function to each data frame
- Select first element of nested list
- Working with dictionaries/lists to get list of keys
- Create a data.frame where a column is a list
- Inconsistent behaviour with tm_map transformation functions when using multiple cores
- Merge Two Lists in R
- What is difference between dataframe and list in R?
- Convert named list to vector with values only
- Appending a list to a list of lists in R
- How to convert a huge list-of-vector to a matrix more efficiently?
- Remove empty elements from list with character(0)
- Sum a list of matrices [duplicate]
- R + combine a list of vectors into a single vector
- Creating a named list from two vectors (names, values)
- Assigning NULL to a list element in R?
- DocumentTermMatrix error on Corpus argument
- Here we go again: append an element to a list in R
- Fast vectorized merge of list of data.frames by row
- How to remove a level of lists from a list of lists
- Error converting text to lowercase with tm_map(…, tolower)
- Convert list of vectors to data frame
- What is the difference between a list and a pairlist in R?
- Formatting Decimal places in R
- How to use Greek symbols in ggplot2?
- Applying a function to every row of a table using dplyr?
- How to split a data frame?
- Reading text file with multiple space as delimiter in R
- Multiply rows of matrix by vector?
- How to convert a list consisting of vector of different lengths to a usable data frame in R?
- Overlay histogram with density curve
- Selecting columns in R data frame based on those *not* in a vector
- Creating Classes in R: S3, S4, R5 (RC), or R6? [closed]
- Is it a good practice to call functions in a package via ::
- How to connect R with Access database in 64-bit Window?
- How to rotate only text in annotation in ggplot?
- Change background color of R plot
- Create a sequential number (counter) for rows within each group of a dataframe [duplicate]
- How to extract the row with min or max values?
- Replace NA with Zero in dplyr without using list()