Assuming your row number is in
B1, you can use
=INDIRECT("A" & B1)
This takes a cell reference as a string (in this case, the concatenation of
A and the value of
B1 – 5), and returns the value at that cell.
- How to create a string or formula containing double quotes in Excel?
- Shortcut to Apply a Formula to an Entire Column in Excel [closed]
- Return empty cell from formula in Excel
- Check whether a cell contains a substring
- Excel: last character/string match in a string
- How to keep one variable constant with other one changing with row in excel
- Find last used cell in Excel VBA
- How can I perform a reverse string search in Excel without using VBA?
- Simple Pivot Table to Count Unique Values
- Remove leading or trailing spaces in an entire column of data
- Excel Date to String conversion
- Excel formula to reference ‘CELL TO THE LEFT’
- Get content of a cell given the row and column numbers
- How do I recognize “#VALUE!” in Excel spreadsheets?
- Ignore Duplicates and Create New List of Unique Values in Excel
- Getting unique values in Excel by using formulas only
- Using “If cell contains #N/A” as a formula condition.
- Substring in excel
- Declaring variables in Excel Cells
- Sum up a column from a specific row down
- How does one sum only those rows in excel not filtered out?
- How do I reference a cell within excel named range?
- Format numbers in thousands (K) in Excel
- In Excel, sum all values in one column in each row where another column is a specific value
- Excel compare two columns and highlight duplicates
- How to loop in excel without VBA or macros?
- Function to convert column number to letter?
- How do I put double quotes in a string in vba?
- How to add a custom Ribbon tab using VBA?
- How to create an Excel File with Nodejs?
- Refreshing all the pivot tables in my excel workbook with a macro
- Last non-empty cell in a column
- How to turn a string formula into a “real” formula?
- Get length of array?
- How to put a tooltip on a user-defined function
- Save each sheet in a workbook to separate CSV files
- Is there a limit on an Excel worksheet’s name length?
- How can I URL encode a string in Excel VBA?
- Convert string to int if string is a number
- How to get current working directory using vba?
- How to use the Implements in Excel VBA
- Excel formula to get cell color [duplicate]
- OleDB & mixed Excel datatypes : missing data
- Excel’s fullname property with OneDrive
- reading Excel Open XML is ignoring blank cells
- IF a cell contains a string
- Excel VBA Check if directory exists error
- Maximum number of rows of CSV data in excel sheet
- Substitute a comma with a line break in a cell
- Closing Excel Application using VBA