If you need an option beyond Outlook Web Access it’s still very easy using something like:
Set objUser = GetObject("LDAP://cn=myerken,ou=management,dc=fabrikam,dc=com")
objUser.ChangePassword "i5A2sj*!", "jl3R86df"
from the Users bit of the Script Repository at http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/scripts/ad/users/default.mspx?mfr=true
It would be trivial to embed this in an ASP script. I’d force the use of SSL though 🙂
- Authenticating OpenBSD against Active Directory
- Setting Mercurial with Active Directory authentication and authorisation
- Which field to use when authenticating against Active Directory?
- Kerberos Authentication for workstations not on domain
- What is the rationale for a minimum password age?
- Validate a username and password against Active Directory?
- Find name of Active Directory domain controller
- What is ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services)?
- How to allow active directory users to remote desktop in?
- Should I expose my Active Directory to the public Internet for remote users?
- How does SSO with Active Directory work whereby users are transparently logged in to an intranet web app?
- Group Policy installation failed error 1274
- Should I still have a physical DC, even post-Server 2012?
- What causes a workstation to lose trust with the domain controller?
- Force authenticated user immediate logoff (emergency case)
- How to use Google Apps as an OD/AD/LDAP Provider
- What does the downwards arrow symbol on a User mean in Active Directory
- Best way to find the computer a user last logged on from?
- What features of Windows 8/8.1 Pro will not work without a Microsoft Account?
- What permissions are required for enumerating users groups in Active Directory
- How to create Active Directory user account with powershell
- Moving primary domain controller to new server
- What needs to be done after a Domain Controller crash?
- Can I replace my domain controller with Azure Active Directory? [duplicate]
- Powershell: How do I query pwdLastSet and have it make sense?
- Is there any difference between Domain controller and Active directory?
- How do I find new Active Directory accounts that have been made in the last 90 days?
- What next after a Windows domain account has been compromised?
- How to join domain and still maintain settings from unjoined user profile?
- How to automate kinit process to obtain TGT for Kerberos?
- An error occurred while using SSL configuration for endpoint 0.0.0.0:443
- New-ADUser -Name Length too long
- Can you join a computer to two domains?
- Which AD permission is required to allow impersonation of an account?
- Can an LDAP query on AD provide the netbios domain name for a single account when using the Global Catalog?
- Can Samba support full Windows-ACLs?
- Moving on-prem AD to AWS
- What is the industry standard method for administering the change of the local administrator password for all machines on a domain?
- Windows: Can domain controllers also serve other functions?
- What is Location field in Active Directory used for?
- Temporary membership to AD group
- Migrate user accounts from Azure AD to on-premise AD?
- How many FSMO roles are there?
- ActiveSync devices causing accounts to lockout
- Distributing SSL Certificates to All Browsers in an Active Directory Environment
- ldap nested group membership
- AD vs ADFS vs LDAP: Explain it like I’m 5
- Querying Windows Active Directory server using ldapsearch from command line
- ASP.NET Core 2.0 LDAP Active Directory Authentication
- Built-in helper to parse User.Identity.Name into Domain\Username