You can use
objdump on Linux. In particular,
you can look at whether file says “stripped” or “not stripped” (under my
Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS, whether an executable is compiled with
-g or not shows
not stripped with
file command. But the one with
with debug_info, in addition to that), and whether
objdump --syms outputs anything useful (for me, it says “no symbols” for a regular build).
- What’s the dSYM and how to use it? (iOS SDK)
- What does status=canceled for a resource mean in Chrome Developer Tools?
- How can I inspect the file system of a failed `docker build`?
- How to see which plugins are making Vim slow?
- Debugging iframes with Chrome developer tools
- Is it possible to “decompile” a Windows .exe? Or at least view the Assembly?
- Chrome: Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input
- How to var_dump variables in twig templates?
- How do I view / replay a chrome network debugger har file saved with content?
- Multiple commands in gdb separated by some sort of delimiter ‘;’?
- Android Studio IDE: Break on Exception
- Are there any HTTP/HTTPS interception tools like Fiddler for mac OS X? [closed]
- Step by step interactive debugger for Rust?
- How to check release / debug builds using cfg in Rust?
- How to inspect the return value of a function in GDB?
- Is there a way to make Firefox ignore invalid ssl-certificates?
- How to go to the previous line in GDB?
- How to force IntelliJ to only step into my source code?
- How to view a DataTable while debugging
- Drop into interpreter during arbitrary scala code location
- Safari Web inspector keeps disconnecting
- Does any golang interactive debugger exist? [closed]
- How to set level logging to DEBUG in Tomcat?
- How to debug web sites on mobile devices?
- Firebug: How to inspect elements changing with mouse movements?
- Debugging monit
- How do I see the expanded macro code that’s causing my compile error?
- Meteor: Debug on server side
- How to print a var using echo o print in a NDK-build Android.mk file to debug compilation?
- Why does not the Application_Start() event fire when I debug my ASP.NET MVC app?
- Debugging Content Scripts for Chrome Extension
- Is it possible to get a core dump of a running process and its symbol table?
- How to get the stacktrace of a panic (and store as a variable)
- Is there a non-installable version of Fiddler, or equivalent? [closed]
- using ipdb to debug python code in one cell (jupyter or Ipython)
- `po` gives `error: :1:1: error: use of unresolved identifier`
- VS2008: Unable to start debugging, Remote Debugging Monitor has been closed
- What is “initiator other” in network in chrome console?
- lldb: Breakpoint on exceptions (equivalent of gdb’s catch throw)
- Step through JDK source code in IntelliJ IDEA
- How to close layout SRC windows in gdb?
- What are your favorite Grails debugging tricks? [closed]
- JSP debugging in IntelliJ IDEA
- Debugging CoffeeScript line-by-line
- how to debug node.js causing 100% cpu usage?
- Are there any online tools to test SVG paths?
- Starting to learn Windbg [closed]
- What is the difference between Step in, Step out and Step Over?
- Debugging a custom function in Google Apps Script